1-5

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
novels for boys
girls' novels
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 1 Rebirth
  "In the past few days, the high temperature has continued in many provinces, and the Central Meteorological Observatory has issued an orange warning of high temperature..." "

  Weather tips: It is recommended to keep Huoxiangzhengqi water, Qingshu Yiqi pills, Shidishui and other medicines to prevent heat stroke... "

  ...

  After changing several channels in succession, all of which broadcasted similar news, Jiang Ran finally confirmed that he was reborn.

  On May 6th, the end of the world suddenly came, and rounds of horrible natural disasters followed one after another, and mankind ushered in the end of the era.

  Order and rules are gone, and everyone has only one goal.

  survive.

  Do whatever it takes to survive.

  Thinking of the cruel doomsday, Jiang Ran still has lingering fears, but looking at the silver ring that has been reborn with him, he has confidence in his heart again.

  This was something she got by chance when she was out searching for supplies with the scavengers before her rebirth.

  The ring is a space with a height of 3 meters, a length of 20 meters, and a width of 10 meters. There is a magical cultivation method in it, which can sense the vitality of the world, improve physical fitness, prolong life, and even realize supernatural powers.

  It's a pity that just a few days after getting the ring, the gathering place was attacked by mutant creatures. Jiang Ran was also killed in this attack, but now that she is reborn, everything will start again.

  Ding dong!

  At this time, the mobile phone rang, and the note was Zhang Guihua (debt collector).

  Glancing at the mobile phone on the coffee table, Jiang Ran clicked on it to release it, and a male voice sounded bossy and reasonable.

  "Jiang Ran, the family is out of money, send some money here, and I'm getting married soon, you find a way to buy me a car."

  Hearing this, Jiang Ran froze for a moment, feeling angry and funny.

  Perhaps because Jiang Ran didn't respond immediately, another annoying voice appeared on the phone.

  "Of course, where do you work? Why don't you come back after graduation?"

  "We all miss you."

  Jiang Ran was about to throw up.

  His father died young, leaving his mother Zhang Guifang, Jiang Ran and her younger brother Jiang Lin in the family.

  But in this family, the mother and younger brother are the family, she is dispensable, everything in the family belongs to the younger brother, and she herself is also the reserve fund for the younger brother's bride price.

  If Jiang Ran hadn't forced him to die and insisted on studying, he wouldn't have known what it would be like to be tortured by the two of them.

  After being admitted to university, in order to prevent Jiang Ran from studying, Zhang Guifang even bluntly said that he had no money, and asked Jiang Ran to find a way by himself.