71-74 (End)

.

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
novels for boys
girls' novels
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
Chapter 71
  Everyone seized the opportunity to quickly evacuate to the outside of the amusement park, and the stunned rats froze for a moment and rushed over again.

  Luo Cheng and Xiao Long were on both sides of the team, slashing non-stop, and the soldiers also raised their guns and shot fiercely at the rats.

  The sound of gunfire mixed with the roar of rats, the scene was very chaotic.

  "Don't delay, let's go quickly, don't forget the two evolved cats and evolved dogs before."

  Han Ping hurriedly reminded that there are so many mice here, if the orange cat appears, the evolved dog is likely to appear as well.

  Things could get better, or they could get worse.

  The formation changed again.

  Luo Cheng and Xiao Long opened the way in front, the soldiers defended on both sides, and Jiang Ran blocked most of the rats from attacking at the rear of the team.

  Several people approached the gate of the amusement park. The big rats surrounded by Jiang Ran were burned by Jiang Ran's fireball, and many were cut in half by the wind blade. The blood mixed with the smell of burnt meat was disgusting and unpleasant.

  Soon, a group of people came to the gate of the amusement park, jumped over the gate nimbly, and after running for a certain distance, Jiang Ran threw a few fireballs and blew up the gate.

  After a few bangs and explosions, the gate was blown to pieces, and a large army of rats was buried under the reinforced concrete.

  The cement fragments smashed the mice into a pulp, and some were directly cut in half by the sharp edges of the stone bricks.

  Take advantage of the victory to pursue.

  Jiang Ran threw a few more fireballs, adding fire to the rats.

  The fire was raging, and the rats that were exposed outside were screeching and screaming.

  Seeing that the group of rats was temporarily blocked, Jiang Ran threw a few wind blades to deal with the fish that slipped through the net, and Jiang Ran turned around to catch up with the team.

  With the traces left before, the return journey of the group went smoothly, and they soon walked out of the commercial area outside the amusement park.

  "Meow—"

  a menacing meow sounded, everyone's heart was shocked, they approached quietly, and hid in the nearby shop to observe carefully.

  On the square outside the business district, the orange cat and the big black and white dog were fighting. There were several long scratches on the big dog, and there were blood holes on the orange cat.

  There were blood stains on the ground, and the battle was very fierce.

  The orange cat looked at the big dog's low growl of warning, and the big dog's yellow eyes were also staring at the orange cat.

  Looking at the situation on the opposite side, Luo Cheng exclaimed in a low voice, "It's the evolved cats and dogs I met before, and they haven't left yet."