61-65

.
Chapter 61

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
novels for boys
girls' novels
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  "Uh..."

  Fan Tingguang was stunned for a moment. How could anyone not accept such a good condition from the military?
  But thinking of Jiang Ran's strength and her previous behavior, Fan Tingguang guessed that she didn't want to be restrained and liked freedom.

  After consideration, Fan Tingguang decided to take a roundabout tactic.

  "This is not mandatory, but I think you can listen to the conditions given by the military." "

  And you are already famous in the safe zone. Even if the military doesn't win you over, other forces will. Compared with the military, you should be more Hate those so-called dignitaries, after all, they only have interests in their eyes, and the military at least cares about the people.” Then,

  Fan Tingguang extended his hand to invite Jiang Ran to enter the headquarters, and Jiang Ran followed him into the headquarters, saying: “Tell me Let's see, and see if the conditions you give can attract me."

  Jiang Ran did have a good impression of soldiers, and in her previous life, her team was rescued several times by soldiers she met by chance, and later she also cooperated with some retired soldiers.

  While there are bad guys in the military, most of them are good.

  The two sat down in the previous positions, and Fan Tingguang looked solemn.

  "The first condition is to give you the rank of major. This is not just empty talk in the safe zone. You will have a record in the central government. If you have the opportunity to travel all over the country in the future, any official safe zone will recognize your rank and enjoy certain privileges." "

  The second condition, except for some urgent tasks, such as today, other daily or search tasks, it is entirely up to you to decide whether to do it or not."

  "The third condition is to give you the highest authority. You are directly responsible to me. You can apply to me for any needs. My superior is the highest chief of our security zone. Even if I can't solve it, he can solve it."

  " The fourth condition, I think this is what attracts you the most, as long as you agree to join the military, the military will do its best to train you, and the resources we get, whether it is evolutionary animals and plants or other, let you choose first."

  Hearing Jiang Ran was really moved by Fan Tingguang's four conditions.

  Personal strength is limited. If she can rely on the military, she can obtain a large amount of resources in a short period of time and quickly improve her strength.

  And walking in the last days, her ability will be exposed sooner or later. If there is a relatively reliable background force, her future development will be relatively smooth.

  After weighing the pros and cons, Jiang Ran looked at Fan Tingguang and said, "Since you can find me, you should have investigated me too. I have a bad temper and I don't have that much patience." Fan Tingguang chuckled, "As long as we don't make mistakes,

  then No one is afraid, what's wrong with killing a few people who find fault? Whoever bumps into him deserves it."

  Fan Tingguang's words made Jiang Ran very satisfied, and she said with a smile: "From then on, the head of labor will take care of you." "