66-70

Chapter 66

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
novels for boys
girls' novels
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Take the elevator to the lobby on the 8th floor, and the beautiful waiter opens the door.

  Soothing music was played leisurely, the hall was resplendently decorated, and the people inside seemed to be living in a peaceful time.

  They wore beautiful dresses, held wine glasses in their hands, painted exquisite makeup, talked and laughed with each other, and sociable people walked among different groups of people.

  As the door slowly opened, everyone looked at Jiang Ran and the three at the door.

  Jiang Ran and Fan Tingguang walked into the hall slowly behind Yu Shihong.

  Both of them were wearing neat military uniforms, but everyone's eyes fell on Jiang Ran who was dressed in plain clothes, whispering from time to time.

  "Is this the supernatural being?"

  "He's pretty pretty."

  Seeing that Jiang Ran became the focus of the audience, some women felt jealous.

  "I don't know how to wear this outfit."

  "She doesn't have an evening gown, does she?"

  "Really?"

  "No way."

  "Why not, she was an ordinary person before the end of the world, how could it be possible I can afford an evening dress, but I’m afraid I haven’t even worn it.”

  Several people laughed together.

  The sober-minded people next to them looked at them contemptuously, and stood a little further away silently. It would be bad if they were thought to be with these people.

  The three of Jiang Ran took two steps. A well-dressed, slightly elegant middle-aged man in his forties greeted him with a smile. Behind him were two well-dressed middle-aged men of about the same age.

  "Welcome."

  The middle-aged man smiled and nodded to Yu Shihong and Fan Tingguang, then looked at Jiang Ran behind Yu Shihong, and said with a smile, "This must be Major Jiang!"

  Jiang Ran nodded slightly.

  The middle-aged man introduced himself with a smile, and introduced the people behind him.

  The middle-aged man was called Ouyang Jin, behind him was a chunkier middle-aged man named Chen Hansheng, and the other taller and thinner middle-aged man was Su He.

  These three people are the top figures of the elite class in the safe zone. In addition to the military, they also control the three major families of water, electricity and electricity. They also have their own resource warehouses and armed forces.

  Some of the supplies earned by ordinary survivors in the safe zone flowed from them.

  In addition to the lack of shells, the combined strength of the three families can barely be regarded as half of the military, plus other small forces and families, not to mention comparable to the military, but it is also enough to make them afraid.

  After a brief acquaintance, Ouyang Jin led the three of them to the center of the banquet hall. There were more powerful people here, so Ouyang Jin picked a few more people to introduce them to.