51-55

.
Chapter 51

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
novels for boys
girls' novels
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Listening to Jiang Ran's analysis and plan, everyone nodded repeatedly, unknowingly followed her thinking, and after discussing the details, everyone began to act.

  The glass door opened slowly.

  After observing the reaction of the bugs, seeing that they ignored them, several people started to clean up the dead bugs near the glass.

  Because the fluff on the insect's body is poisonous, they dare not touch it, so they can only push the corpse aside with the weapons in their hands.

  Fortunately, the bugs are not that big, so it is not difficult to clean them up.

  After clearing the passage in front of the door, everyone began to clean up the bugs one by one, until the swarm of bugs surrounded them, they turned around and ran back to the corridor.

  After repeating this, soon there will not be many bugs left in the greenhouse.

  But bugs aren't stupid either.

  After being played with so many times, they also realized the tricks of the crowd. They all gathered in front of the glass door and blocked the door tightly.

  Looking at the bugs at the door, Jing Wenbiao counted them carefully, "There are about eight more, just open the door and solve it at once."

  Rao Meng shook his head, "We can't take any chances, once the fluff gets on it, it's over, we'd better wait for the bugs Be quiet."

  "Alright."

  Thinking of the deaths of the two before, everyone chose to be conservative.

  But Chongzi's patience was somewhat beyond everyone's expectations. Ten or twenty minutes later, Chongzi was still besieged in front of the glass door, showing no intention of leaving.

  Everyone continued to wait quietly.

  Jing Wenbiao looked at the flower-armed man on the opposite side of the aisle, "My friend, it looks like you have good strength, what do you call me?" The

  flower-armed man looked over, "Xing Kui, you are not bad   either

  ."

Laughing, he looked at the young man who had quarreled with Xing Kui before, "Little brother, how about you? I think you are very agile, you should be a practicing family." The young man murmured, "

  Xu Jiayu, a black belt in Taekwondo."

  Jing Wenbiao showed surprise, "I didn't see it, you have a black belt in Taekwondo at such a young age, how many degrees?"

  Xu Jiayu glanced at Jing Wenbiao, who didn't expect him to ask this question. Powerful, but very few know the division.

  He replied seriously: "Duan 4.

  "

  If Xu Jiayu is not lying, his level should be very high.

  A few people chatted for a while, and the insect swarm gradually calmed down and crawled towards the planting area.

  Jiang Ran hurriedly reminded everyone, "Get ready to act."

  Everyone got up immediately, walked behind the glass door, and held the weapons in their hands tightly. Zhong Changde was in charge of opening the door by the wall, and he looked at everyone and asked, "Are you ready? "