6-10

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
novels for boys
girls' novels
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
  Chapter 6 Move with emotion, understand with reason

  Early the next morning, Jiang Ran came over according to the address.

  The weapon shop was in a village on the outskirts of the city, and the car couldn't drive in. Jiang Ran had to get off the car at the entrance of the village and ask for news from the elders and aunts who were sitting under the big banyan tree to enjoy the shade.

  Seeing that they were all elderly people in their 70s, Jiang Ran walked over and asked politely: "Grandpa and grandma, I heard that there is a shop selling weapons in our village. How can I get there?" An old woman with gray hair stared at Jiang Ran

  . After a few glances, he said with a smile, "You mean their house in Qingcheng. If you walk along this road to the end, you will see a small courtyard made of green bricks. That is their house." "Thank you grandma."

  Thank

  you After that, Jiang Ran walked to the end along the stone path in the village, and he saw a small courtyard made of blue bricks.

  Different from other houses in the village, the whole small courtyard is made of blue bricks, a bit like a courtyard, but the courtyard wall is not high, only about one meter, and the style is more simple, a bit like the martial arts drama. The house where the tall man lived in seclusion.

  Considering the occupation of the shopkeeper, it is not surprising that there is such a house.

  Walking to the door, Jiang Ran found that there was a stingy iron ring on the door, which felt so novel. If there was no doomsday, such a yard could be written into a novel.

  Pity.

  Bang bang bang, Jiang Ran knocked on the door knocker, and the two people in the room looked over together, and Jiang Ran was also listening to the movement in the room.

  Soon, there were footsteps in the courtyard, followed by the sound of the door bolt colliding.

  bang.

  The door opened, and inside the door was a very handsome young man, with slightly jerky eyebrows and eyes with the unique vitality and publicity of young people.

  Looking Jiang Ran up and down, the boy said, "Sister, who are you looking for?"

  Jiang Ran smiled and said, "I was the one who asked about daggers on the Internet yesterday."

  "???"

  The boy closed the door with a horrified look. .

  Jiang Ran was dumbfounded.

  Although she came uninvited, there is no need to refuse so directly, right?   At this time, there was a sound of running in the courtyard, and the young man
  shouted anxiously: "Brother, it's not good, the guest came to the door yesterday."

Said: "I didn't do it, I didn't give the address."

  Sighing, the young man calmly said: "   Please come in

  ."

He walked into the courtyard and said with a smile: "Guests, please come in."

  Jiang Ran had given up at first, but was about to turn around when the courtyard door opened again.