26-30

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
novels for boys
girls' novels
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  Chapter 26 The Giant Python
  The fireball directly hit the giant snake's head, knocking it into a daze, and the huge head was also broken, but the giant python was not killed.

  Jiang Ran couldn't dodge in time, and was swept away by the struggling snake's tail and hit the ground, but she has a very high physical fitness and did not cause too much burden on her body.

  Ji Qingcheng and the others who were running desperately were shocked by the sound of the explosion. The four of them stopped and wanted to turn around to check on Jiang Ran's situation but heard her voice.

  "Why are you standing there?"

  "Run."

  Hearing Jiang Ran's voice, they were sure that she was still alive and full of energy, and the four of them knew that she was sure, so they speeded up and ran down the mountain sullenly.

  Seeing that everyone ran away, the python was also in a daze, as if it hadn't recovered from the shock, Jiang Ran threw two fireballs at the python one after another.

  boom!
  boom.

  Two explosions sounded in succession, before the bewildered giant python could react, its head was blown apart, but its body was still alive, because the pain it felt was shaking violently, and the nearby trees were knocked down by the snake's body.

  But Jiang Ran ignored the giant python and turned to run down the mountain.

  Without a head, the giant python will die sooner or later, but because of its unique body structure, the body will die slower, and there is no threat to Jiang Ran and the others.

  Without the threat of the giant python, Jiang Ran was not in a hurry anymore, and walked down the mountain unhurriedly with a flashlight. Ji Qingcheng and the others ran down the mountain, but they didn't see Jiang Ran following them, all of them were in a hurry.

  Ji Qinglin kept looking up the mountain, and murmured, "Why haven't you come down yet? Nothing will happen, right? When we were running, there seemed to be two more explosions." Yu Xiaowan murmured silently, "Don't let anything happen

  . Ah."

  Ji Qingcheng frowned, regretting that he should not have listened to Jiang Ran, Guan Song comforted his wife while staring at the movement on the mountain.

  Bang bang bang.

  The sound of the snake's tail hitting the trees and the ground kept coming from the mountain. Several people thought that Jiang Ran and the giant python were fighting hard, and became more and more anxious.

  Yu Xiaowan said: "No, she can't deal with the python alone."

  Ji Qinglin nodded again and again, "We have to find a way, sister Jiang Ran will die if this goes on."

  "Fire." Ji Qingcheng said firmly: "Get fire from the village, we will bring it Going up the mountain on fire, there must be a way to repel the giant python."

  "Okay, that's the decision."

  Guan Song nodded in agreement, and the four returned to the village in a hurry, and after a while, each returned with a torch.

  Just as they were about to go up the mountain, there was a noise from the dark forest, and the four of them immediately became vigilant, and then a bright light came out from the bushes and forest.