Chapter 1

Previously on Star-Crossed...

Nadia's pov

I've been pushing for an hour. Deanna hasn't come into the world yet.

"We need one more push and the baby will come out," Dr. Gaines said. I breathed some more.

"Now, push," she said. I pushed one more, groaning in pain.

I screamed in agony. "The baby's coming. Her head's almost out," Dr. Gaines said.

"She's on her way," Kivon said. I stopped pushing, breathing.

Then I pushed again. "Very good, Nadia. One last push," she said.

I pushed one more time, cried out loud in pain. I pushed Deanna out completely.

"There she is," Kivon said, smiling. I took a deep breathe, panting softly.

"It's a girl," Dr. Gaines said, placing Deanna on me. Deanna starts crying, I started crying.

The nurses dry her off. "Hey, sweetgirl," I said, teary.

Dr. Gaines cuts the cord. Deanna continues to cry as they dry her off.

They took her to check on how healthy Deanna was. I slowly started passing out afterwards.

Now....

Kivon's pov

The nurses put Deanna on the scale to weigh her. "She weighs in at 7 lbs 9 oz 22 inches long," the nurse says.

"Nadia, Deanna's a healthy beautiful baby girl," I said. Nadia didn't answer.

I looked at Nadia, noticing that she passed out. "Nadia?" I asked.

"Okay, she's losing blood and is going into hypovolemic shock, we better find ways to stop the bleeding," Dr. Gaines said.

I leave the room so they can save Nadia's life. I headed to the waiting room to tell Sam and Cas the news about Nadia.

Sam's pov

We were in the waiting room for nearly over an hour. Nadia has been in labor for a long time.

"I hope Nadia and the baby are okay," Cas said. "Me too. We promised Dean that we would take care of her and the baby," I said.

"We will," Cas said. I nodded, sighing. "Sam, Cas?" Kivon asked.

We saw Kivon coming back, and we got up. "Kivon, is Nadia okay?" I asked.

"Nadia just gave birth. She had a beautiful, healthy baby girl," Kivon said. I sighed in relief.

"I'm glad the baby's okay," I said. "How's Nadia feeling?" Cas asked.

"It's not good. Nadia went into hypovolemic shock. She's lost a lot of blood while giving birth, she's getting blood fusions. She's stable at the moment," Kivon told us.

"Is she gonna be okay?" I asked. "Dr. Gaines doesn't know yet. I know my daughter, she's gonna be okay. She's a fighter," Kivon said.

"What's the baby's name?" Cas asked. "The baby's name is Deanna Judith Winchester, weighing in at 7 lbs 9 oz 22 inches long," Kivon said.

"After my grandmother Deanna," I said. "Nadia and Dean wanted to name her after their maternal grandmothers," Kivon said.

"Beautiful name," Cas said. "My mom would love her name," I said. "I hope Nadia's feeling okay," Cas said.

"She will be. If anything else happens, I'll give you guys an update," Kivon said. "Thanks, Kivon," Sam said.

Cas and I leave the hospital knowing that Nadia's gonna be okay. We headed back to the Bunker.