Chapter 23

North Cove, Washington

Nadia's pov

We made it the house that Cas and Kelly are at. It's dark outside.

We told Cas that Lucifer was back, telling him that we have to leave. Cas healed up Dean's knee and healed my face from the wounds that Ketch gave me.

"Kelly can't be moved..," Cas paused. I hear Kelly screaming in pain.

"Nadia and I will check on her," Mary said. I nodded as we headed upstairs.

We see Kelly in bed, she's in pain. I look out the window, seeing Cas, Dean and Sam going into the rift that looks like a lightning bolt.

I hear Kelly screaming in pain. I turned to Kelly.

"Nadia, can you get a cold wet towel please?" Mary asked. I nodded, heading to the bathroom.

I see a washrag, running cold water on it. Making sure it's ice cold.

I heard Kelly groaning again, so I headed back to her room. I place the cold wet towel on her head.

Kelly breathes. "They are five minutes apart. It's almost time. How are you feeling?" Mary asked.

"I'm dying," Kelly said, chuckling. "We know," Mary said.

"That's okay," Kelly said, sniffling. "We promise to help Cas take care of him," I said.

"Nadia, when your mom gave birth to you, did she pass away?" she asked. "No, my mom had a C-section with me to prevent her from dying and me being an orphan," I said.

"How long was she pregnant with you?" she asked. "Four months but after I was born, I looked full term," I said, smiling.

"Nadia's a mom as well," Mary said. "Boy or girl?" Kelly asked.

"A little girl. She's human like Dean as far as I know," I said, smiling. "Nadia, will be the Godmother to my son Jack?" Kelly asked.

I looked at her, smiling. "I will," I said, smiling.

Kelly smiles, placing my hand on her belly. I touched it, hearing Jack's voice.

'I accept her' I heard Jack's thoughts.
I gasped, chuckling as he kicked.

"He accepts," I said, smiling. Kelly smiles softly then feels pain, she screams in pain. Mary and I held her hand.

"Kelly, breathe," I said. Kelly nods, breathing. I helped her with breathing.

Kelly's breathing calmed down. I heard a knock on the door. We look over, seeing Cas.

"May I speak with her?" Cas asked. Mary and I nodded, getting up.

Kelly held our hands. "We'll be back," Mary said. Mary and I leave the room for them to talk.

I headed downstairs, seeing Sam and Dean getting their guns cleaned.

I stood by the entry, hearing them. "Cas has faith in this kid," Dean said.

"So does Nadia, since she's half human like the baby," Sam said. "I hope they are right. But me, I have faith in us. You, me, Nadia, Mom, Cas and Crowley... sometimes. This is gonna work," Dean said.

"What's going on?" I asked. Dean and Sam tell me that they plan to kill Lucifer.

"Just be careful and please come back safe," I said. "I will, babe," Dean said, stroking my hair.

I held his arm, kissing the palm of his hand. "Let's go," Cas said.

The guys leave the house. I sense Lucifer. "Guys!" I said as the door shut in my face.