Chapter 14

Nadia's pov

It's been a week since the hell we went through. Dean and I have our daughter, Deanna, back home with us.

I missed being a mom and missed my daughter too much. Deanna's getting bigger, she's almost 4 months old but looks older than that.

"Are the warding back on?" I asked. "Yes, I just turned it back on except the Incubus warding for your father," Dean said.

"Thank you," I said. Dean walks over to me and Deanna. "There's Daddy's sweet girl," he said, giving her kisses.

Deanna giggles and makes a face. "I know that look," I said. "I'll change her," he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes, I can change her. I used to change Sammy when he was still a baby," he said.

"I didn't need to remember that!" Sam yelled. I handed Deanna to Dean.

Dean walks to the bathroom. I sighed softly, smiling. Mary walks over to me.

"Hi, Nadia," she said. "Hi, Mary," I said. "So you and Dean got married?" she asked.

"Yes, it was all Dean's and my father's idea to elope to get my mind off Deanna after letting her stay with my mom and Kivon while Lucifer was still on the loose," I said.

Mary nodded. "May I see the ring?" she asked. I shoved the ring that Dean put on my finger. "That's pretty different. So you," she said.

"Dean knows that I'm very different from other girls," I said. Mary nodded. "You guys went to Reno like John and I did?" she asked.

"No, we went to Vegas," I said. "Oh, wow. You must have pictures," Mary said.

"Actually we do," I said, getting my phone. I showed some pictures that Kivon took on my phone.

"Aww, you look beautiful and Dean looks handsome like his father," she said, smiling. "Thanks. Yes, Dean was very handsome and still is," I said.

I showed more pictures. "I love this one of you two kissing with the bouquet in front of you guys," she said.

"This one's my favorite," I said, showing her me and Dean with the marriage license. "You two are cute," she said, smiling.

I smiled softly. "We are," I said. "What did you do with the bouquet?" she asked.

"I still have it in the freezer to keep it alive and cold," I said. "That's good," she said.

He brings Deanna back. "And she's hungry as well," he said, sitting down.

Dean gives Deanna a bottle with breast milk. Deanna holds onto it as well.

"Is it warmed up?" I asked. "I just tested it," he said, sitting down.

"Someone's a Daddy's girl," Mary said, smiling. "She's Daddy's sweet girl," Dean said, smiling.

"Our sweet girl's getting big," I said, kissing her head. "It's good to have her back home with us," he said, looking at me.

Deanna coos. 'So happy that Mommy and Daddy are happy,'  Deanna thought. I smiled, chuckling.

"We are always happy, sweet girl," I said, smiling. "What did she say?" Dean asked.

"She's so happy that we are happy," I told Dean what Deanna thought.
"Sweet girl, we are happy," Dean said, smiling.

"Can you hear her thoughts?" Mary asked. "Yes, I've been hearing her thoughts in the womb," I said.

"Kivon felt that Deanna was a girl without having an ultrasound done," Dean said. "Did you take prenatal vitamins?" she asked.

"I did. However, I couldn't keep down food, Deanna kept making me throw up," I said. "Then we had her try human blood and it worked," he said.