Chapter 6

Few Days Later

Nadia's pov

It's been a few days since Dean proposed to me. I love my ring that my friend Dani helped Dean pick out.

My mom and Kivon are hanging around Lebanon. Dean's playing Words with Friends on his phone.

I was feeding Deanna her bottle. She's officially six weeks old now. I can actually go back to Hunting with Dean and Sam.

I miss it. "Ready to go back to Hunting soon?" he asked. "I can't wait," I said, smiling.

Dean smiles at me then Deanna. "Twerking," Dean said. I looked at his phone.

"Playing Words with Friends with Mary again?" I asked.

"Yes, she doesn't believe twerking is a word," he said. "Actually, it is. Too bad I can't do that," I said, smiling.

He texts Mary, and nods his head. I chuckled as Dean did that. 'Look it up in the dictionary with a Demon emoji', he texts.

I see Sam walking in. "Hey, Sam," I said. "Hey, Nadia. Hi, Deanna," Sam said, kissing Deanna's head.

Deanna coos, smiling at her uncle.
"She says hi, uncle Sammy," I said.

Sam looks at Dean. "Seriously?" Sam asked. "What?" he asked.

"I better go lay down Deanna," I said. "Okay, sleep well, sweet girl," Dean tells Deanna, kissing her head.

Sam smiles at Deanna, waving at her. I took Deanna to mine and Dean's room to get her down for a nap.

I laid her down in her crib, turning the white noise that my mom got for me. "Nap well, Deanna," I whispered, kissing her head.

I leave the room, shutting the door slightly. I walked back to the main area.

I hear Sam and Dean talking about Vince Vincente aka Lucifer. I walked over as I heard them talking to Crowley and Cas on the phone.

"Hello, boys. Long time, we teamed up to save the world, then bupkis. You don't call, you don't write," Crowley said.

I was walked over by Dean. "We don't care. Plus, I got busy being a new father," Dean said.

"Still with that kitten that you knocked up?" Crowley asked.

"Hello, Crowley. He's still with me," I said. "Oh.. hello, Kitten. Didn't know you were there," Crowley said.

"Well I'm still her and I am not going anywhere," I said. "Crowley, Lucifer?" Sam said.

"Lucifer. Think about it, of all the extinct rock acts, Ladyheart is the most Paleolithic. A major label comeback in 2016 for those dinosaurs? It doesn't feel like a wholly natural turn of events, does it?" Crowley asked.

"Maybe Lucifer found a way to heal his vessel," Cas said, on speaker. "But still... what the hell?" Dean asked.

"He's in L.A. I'll see you there," Crowley said. The call ends.

"Oh, L.A., not surprised," Dean said, sarcastically. "So my first case back in six weeks, we are going to L.A.?" I asked.

"Yeah, sadly," Dean said. "Well, then I'm not going," I said, walking away.

"Nadia, you promised us that you would come back to the Hunter after Deanna turned six weeks," Sam said.

"I'm not thrilled either, babe. We need to get Lucifer back in his cage," Dean said. "There is no way I am going to L.A. You can't make me go with you guys," I said.