Chapter 36

Nadia's pov

We see Cas coming back without Sam. "There's Cas," Dean said.

"Thank goodness. Cas, where's Sam?" I asked. "Nadia. Dean. Sam's gone," Cas said.

"What do you mean gone?" I asked. "They took him and he's..," Cas paused.

I gasped in panic. "No!" Dean yelled as he went in. "Dean, don't!" Cas said.

Cas and I stopped Dean. "We need to save him," Dean said.

"Dean, we don't have time," I said. "Dean, we can't save him," Cas said, walking away.

Dean looks at the dark tunnel. "Dean, come on," my voice breaks.

Dean looks at me, with tears in his eyes. Dean nodded, sniffling.

"Let's go," he said. We continued to move on as we saw the other side of the tunnels.

Later

We continued to walk on to Dayton. Dean was very quiet, teary eyed.

Maggie walks over to Dean to apologize about Sam. Dean looked at her and ignored her.

"Nadia, I am really sorry about his friend," she said. "It's not your fault. Sam was his brother," I said.

"I feel bad now," she said. "I know, but I don't blame you," I said, walking to Dean.

I grabbed Dean's hand. "Hey, Maggie's really sorry about Sam. Don't blame her," I whispered.

"I don't blame her, if we had more people in the tunnel, Sammy would still be alive," he said.

"I know, babe. Let's just find your mom and Jack, this is what Sam would want," I whispered. Dean nodded, grabbing my hand.

We see warding everywhere. "We must be closer to Dayton. On the outskirts at least," Maggie said.

Cas's getting weaker as he can't walk. I held onto Cas. "Cas, you okay?" I asked.

Cas continued to grunt, "I can't... this warding too strong." Gabriel walks over to one of the wardings, scratching it with an angel blade then touching it as the warding burns off.

Cas grunted as he breathed. He sighs in relief. "Much better," Cas said.

I hear footsteps and a gun cocking. I see a man, holding his rifle.

"Whoa whoa. We aren't here to fight," Cas paused. Dean and I cocked our guns.

"We are looking..." Cas paused as he saw Mary. I looked up, seeing her.

"Mary," Cas said. I gasped softly, seeing Mary.

"Dean," I said. He looked at me. "What?" he asked.

"Look, your mom," I said. He turns his head to Mary, he gasps as he sees her.

"Castiel? Nadia?" she asked, smiling. I rushed over to her, hugging her.

She held me close. "I knew you were alive," I said. "You saw that I was still alive?" she asked.

"I did. I kept seeing you and Jack in my visions that you two were still alive," I said, smiling. Mary looks at Dean.

She hugged Dean. He held her close, sighing in relief that she's alive.

"Dean. How did you three even get it?" she asked, hugging Dean. "We had some help," Dean said.

Mary looked at Gabriel. She looked up at Dean, then looked over Dean's shoulder.

"Where's Sam?" she asked. Dean looked at her, shedding a tear.

"Mary," I paused. She looked at me. "Sam didn't make it," I whispered.