Chapter 35

Weeks Later

Nadia's pov

Gabriel has been found. He had some unfinished business with the Norse Demi-Gods. Now he's back to help us.

Rowena's here as well to help open the portal. We gathered everything, checking guns. "Ready to go back to that world?" Dean asked.

"Yes, are you?" I asked, making sure to get 12 Rounds of Angel Killing Bullets. "Yes. Save Mom, Jack and Charlie," he said.

"Fruit from the Tree of Life, Blood of the Most Holy Man..," Rowena said. "Dean," Sam said, tossing Dean glow sticks.

Dean catches it. "And," she paused, pulling a piece of Dean's hair. "Ow!" Dean yelled, brushing his hair.

I fixed up Dean's hair, kissing his head. "Something from the other side," Rowena said, putting Dean's hair in the bowl.

I hear Cas returning. "Hey. How's Gabriel?" Sam asked. "He said; he needed a minute alone. He wanted to extract his grace by himself. In private," Cas said with quotations.

"Good to know," I said. "So I left him alone in Dean and Nadia's room," Cas said. I looked at Cas with my eyes wide open.

"What? No," Dean said. "Really, Cas?" I said. Sam chuckles. "Shut up!" Dean said. "It's not funny Sam," I said.

"Sorry," Cas said. "Don't!" Dean and I said; together.

"I hate to interrupt this love triangle, but I can't be the only one who's noticed the glaring hole in this plan. We open up the rift, it gives us a day to find your mum and the boy. It's a very big world over there," Rowena said.

"Dean and I already know its big world that's mostly wiped out," I said. "Well do you two know where they are? Or you don't?" Rowena asked.

"She's right. The clock may be running out on us," Cas said. "It might," Sam said, cocking his gun.

"Yeah, we don't have better ideas," Dean said. "That's inspirational," Rowena said. I hear Gabriel approaching.

"Here it is! The final ingredient. A fresh.... serving of... archangel grace," Gabriel said, putting the vial on the table.

I see a small amount of grace. I scoffed. "That's all you got?" I asked, looking at him. "That is the jet fuel of divine emissions. It'll be a little more than enough to get the job done," Gabriel said.

"Sure about that?" I asked. "You are a feisty half-breed, aren't you?" Gabriel asked me with a flirty smile.

Gabriel looks at Dean as Dean gives him the death stare. "That's my wife, pal and don't call her that. Nadia hates it," Dean said.

"Never mind," Gabriel said. Cas and Gabriel have their angel blades. I got my back back on my back with my blade in my boot.

Dean and Sam have their backpacks, adjusting straps as Rowena mixes up ingredients. "Koth Munto Nuntox!" Rowena chants, using her hands to open the rift.

We looked at it. "Are we ready?" Cas asked. "Let's do this!" Dean and I said, together. "Yeah, all right," Sam said.

The rift lights up then electricity in the rift fizzles slowly. It tilts to the right as we turn our heads to the right.

The rift crackles as it slowly closes. "Okay,? Dean said, confused. "Well that was fast," Cas said. "I thought it would be enough," Gabriel said.

"Told you!" I said. "Great. So what do we do now?" Sam asked. "Hell if I know," Dean said. "Well, there's one we know. We need another archangel. I know we aren't gonna like it and I'm gonna regret saying this but we need Lucifer," I said.