Chapter 37

Nadia's pov

We are still on the bus, heading to the rift. Mary and I are still on the back of the bus being a lookout for Michael.

I start to see more trees, branches and mud. Lucifer stops the bus. "We're running out of time! Come on!" Sam yelled.

"It's closing," Dean said. My eyes roll in the back of my head.

{I see Rowena's still in the Bunker, she looks like she's passing out or falling asleep. "Koth Munto Nuntox! Koth Munto Nuntox! Koth Munto Nuntox!" she yelled, using her hands to extend the rift time.}

My eyes go back to normal. I see the rift still opening. "Hell yes!" Dean asked.

"How's that possible?" Sam asked.
"Thank you, Rowena," I whispered, smiling.

"Good. Lucifer! Let's go!" Dean yelled. Dean, Sam, Jack, Cas and Ketch go near the rift.

Everyone was getting off the bus. "Okay, two people in a row!" I said.

"Cas, Ketch, show them how it's done!" Dean yelled. "Follow me!" Ketch said.

"Nadia, make sure everyone's off the bus," Mary said. I nodded, staying on the bus.

I made sure everyone was off the bus. "Nadia, is everyone off?!" Dean called for me.

"Just about!" I yelled. "Okay!" Dean yelled.

"Single file everyone!" I said. Everyone nodded as they got in a single file line to get to the rift.

I looked around, making sure everyone was off. "Hello?" I heard a voice.

I walk over, seeing a little boy looking up. I got down, holding my arms out.

"Come on, sweetie," I said. He walked over to me, I picked him up.

I held him close to me. I got him and myself off the bus.

Everyone got into the rift. "Everyone off?" Dean asked.

"Yes, I found this little boy alone," I said. Dean looks at him.

I hear a loud explosion. We looked at us as we saw a fireball in the sky.

I sense Michael's presence. "He's here," I whispered.

The fireball hits the ground, exploding and hitting three men, killing them.

Whooshing and high pitch ringing sounds. I covered the boy in my arms.

I see Michael with his wings out. "Gentlemen," Michael said.

"Michael," I whispered. "Daughter of Kivon. I've been waiting for you," Michael said, smiling.

"Nadia, go!" Dean yelled. I nodded, as I rushed to the rift.

I appear back into our world. I see Rowena.

"Nadia, dearie," Rowena said, sighing in relief. "Thank you for keeping the rift opened, Rowena," I said, breathing heavily.

"Nadia, thank god," Mary said. "Michael found us," I said.

"Where's my boys, Lucifer and Gabriel?" she asked. "Still in there. I found this little boy on the bus by himself," I said.

"He's a wayward boy. He lost his mother in that world," she whispered to me. I looked at him, tearing up.

I looked at the rift, waiting for them. "Come on, Dean," I whispered. It lights up, Dean pops out of the rift.

I sighed in relief, hugging him. Dean held me close.

"You two okay?" Dean whispers. I nodded as I saw Sam coming through as the rift started closing.