Chapter 3

Next Day

Nadia's pov

Dean, Sam and Mary just got back from their case in Washington. Deanna fell asleep in my arms, I gently got her in the bassinet.

I kissed her cheek. I finally got her down.

I left the room, shutting the door. I headed to the library.

I hear Mary talking to Sam and Dean. She's talking about heaven with John.

Including Dean and Sam being little like they never grew up.

"I'm here, John is gone, and they're gone. Every moment I spend time with you reminds me of every moment I lost with them. I thought hunting, working would clear my head," Mary said.

"Mom, what are you trying to say?" Sam asked. "I have to go. I'm so sorry. I just need a little time," Mary said.

I walked around the corner. Mary goes to hug Dean but Dean backs away from her.

She takes John's journal, then walks towards Sam. "I love you," she said. Mary hugs Sam then turns to Dean.

"I love you both," she said, getting her things. She walks towards me.

"Keep my boys safe. Give Deanna kisses for me," she said, hugging me. "I will. Be careful," I said.

"I will," she said as she walked up the stairs, she opened the door. It makes a loud sound and the door shuts loudly.

Deanna starts crying. I sighed softly. "Damn it," I whispered, heading to the room.

---

I got to mine and Dean's room, checking on Deanna as she's still crying. I got her out of her bassinet.

Dean walks in the room. "Is she okay?" he asked. "I got her down a few moments ago. The door shutting loudly woke her up," I said.

Deanna continues to cry. I start bouncing her gently but Deanna continues to cry.. "She can't stop crying," I said.

"Let me," he said, holding his arms. I handed Deanna to Dean gently as she cried.

Dean held her as she continued to cry.
Dean starts humming Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin.

Deanna continues to cry then she slowly calms down. "There we go," he whispers.

"Humming to Stairway to Heaven?" I asked. "It was playing in Baby when we brought her home," he said.

"Oh. I forgot," I said. Dean puts Deanna back in her bassinet.

"There we go," he whispers, kissing her head. I sighed in relief.

"Thank you, babe," I said. "Not a problem," he whispers. He hugged me, I held him.

His breathing trembles. "You okay?" I asked, looking at him. He shook his head.

"My mom just left Sam and me again," he said. "I know. I heard that," I said.

"Amara brings her back then she leaves us," he said. "I never thought Amara would have her heart," I said.

"You still aren't over the whole Amara thing, are you?" he asked. "Its not easy to get over Amara after what she did to me," I said.

"Nadia, listen to me. Amara isn't coming back. I promise you that," he said. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure. While she was leaving Earth with Chuck, she told me something," he said. "What?" I asked.

"Since you helped me, I can give you what you desperately want," he said. "Oh yeah, she brought your mom back," I said.

"She also told me to tell you that she's sorry, for trying to harm you and the baby. She's also sorry for trying to come between us," he said.