Random part

It's requested ig?

Don't worry, I'll continue other stories too...it's just that I need ideas rn!!!!

This is part of the first story I writted (idk what I'm writting rn-)

(few days later ig?) I'm trying to finish this now-

I'm too lazy for schooooool!

okay, sooooo

In the story, it's still not the sleepover...Bc I don't have ideas bruh

What kind of games do you guys want them to play?

smut or not?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(Muichiro's POV)

I'm mad. Very mad. (do you mean jealous?) 

Tanjiro's talking with his friends, completly ignoring my presence.

 I just wanna take him and f*ck him on the bed...I can even imagine his moans of pleasure...We will definetly do this later for his punishment. (😏)

His friends are so annoying. The boar head asks to fight evry day and the other guys is a crybaby and a simp. 

How did Tanjiro became friends with those two? (ohh he just gave a rice ball to Zenitsu and broke Inosuke's ribs-)

Since Tanjiro was ignoring me, I see no points in sitting here and getting mad at his friends so I walked away to see a butterfly lady (AY AY AY) and onii-chan (he sees Giyuu as a big bro) talking. 

To be exact, the butterfly lady annoying onii-chan. 

I decided to talk to onii-chan and save him from the situation since I'm so...whatever. what was I saying again? Oh right.

I walked to onii-chan.

"Ara ara~hello Tokito!" said the butterfly when she saw me. "you might not remember, but I am Shinobu Kocho!"

"I prefer calling you butterfly but it's okay i guess." I said.

(Shinobu's POV)

"I prefer calling you butterfly but it's okay i guess."

I gave him a forced smile but I was planning to add poison in his drink...whatever. I 'll tell him about the sleepover.

"Please don't say that again, Tokito. That's rude. I said. So, since you are here, the hashira are comming over to the butterfly mansion for a sleepover, you can bring anyone to join us. Do you wanna come over?"

He stayed silent for a moment and responded.

"I 'll come if Tanjiro comes so go ask him." he said before walking away, dragging Tomioka-san with him.

Tanjiro's a kind boy, he'll accept if he is free so I shoudn't be worried about Tokito not coming..But for Tomioka-san..HE DIDN'T EVEN AGREE YET AND TOKITO DRAGGED HIM AWAY! I CAN'T EVEN FORCE HIM TO COME NOW THAT HE KNOWS THAT SOMETHING'S UP! HE'S GONNA HIDE SOMEWHERE...WE'LL NEVER KNOW! (woah woah there he'll come don't worry butterfly-)

(Tanjiro's POV)

"Gonpajiro, why are you covering your neck with bandages?" asked Inosuke.

I coudn't tell him the truth..that me and Mui were...!(having se-)

"And why does it seems like it hurts alot when you walk?" he continued asking.

Zenitsu was red, I think he guessed what we did...ouch..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Zenitsu, Inosuke and me were talking, until I remembered that Mui was behind us...

I turned around and he wasn't here.

"GUYS WHERE'S TOKITO?!" I shouted.

"WASN'T HE JUST THERE?" 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

sorry imma play roblox now bc it's the last day before school and I wanna have some fun you know-

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(Still Tanjiro's POV)

We went searching for Mui for coudn't find him anywhere..what if something happened to him?! Nah I don't think so, he's a hashira after all..Is he mad because I ignored him? I should find him and apologise!

"RAGHHH! WHERE'S THIS GUYYY! WHY IS THIS GUY HIDING FROM US AND WHY ARE WE SEARCHING FOR HIM?" complained Zenitsu.

"I didn't force you to come with me..." I said.

"I-" started Zenitsu before getting interrupted..

"Ara ara Tanjiro~"

I turned my head to see Shinobu-san. I can tell that she's happy by her scent.

"HELLO SHINOBU-SAN!" shouted Zenitsu. 

"Hello Shinobu-san! Do you need something?" I asked covering Zenitsu's mouth so he doesn't scream again.

"Ara ara~ I was gonna ask if you wanted to come over at the butterfly mansion for a sleepover?" she asked. "It was supposed to be an hashira only sleepover but Tokito woudn't come if you aren't."

A sleepover? Seems cool! 

"Sure! It seems cool!" I responded. "Oh by the way, do you kno were Mui- Tokito is?"

She was mad for a second.

"No, I don't, he dragged Tomioka away when I was asking him to come over. But he better come or else...I'll call SHinazugawa to fuck him!" she said with a big smirk.

Oh my...She's scary...I'll tell Tomioka-san about this...Shinazugawa can't be the type to listen to Shinobu-san but when it comes to fucking Tomioka...

STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS KIND OF THINGS, TANJIROOOOOooooo