Chapter 5: The game

As Brent went back to the locker rooms to get ready, I found seats far away from Sara, and Brianna. I don't know many people here but ill try to make friends i tell myself. Jessica and Erin, walked up to me. Jessica is Brent's sister and Erin is her friend.
"Hey,you here with Brent"-Jessica
"Yeah."-me
"You can sit with us if you would like to"-Erin.
"Well, i ain't got no where else to sit"-me
As i sat my stuff next to Jessica and Erin, we turned to say the pledge. Once pledge is over the game starts. Sara walks over by me and apologized, idk why she didn't do or say anything.
"Livia, I'm sorry about earlier."-sara
"You don't need to apologize. You didn't do anything. And I'm mad at Brianna, not you."-me
"Oh okay. Brianna is over there talking trash about you and I cant handle it. She is say bad things about you and i was about to say something but i decided to just walk away."-Sara
"Im not worried about her. I cant help it if she loses friends because she talks bad about them. And i thought she would have been happy about spending sometime with Brent. And at the time we were just friends. So she had no right to go off on me honestly."-me
"Like i said I'm sorry about earlier and if you don't mind could i sit with you all over here."-sara
"Yeah you can sit over here."-me
As the game begins, the Bears make two touch downs and the other team make one touch down. Were winning so far. Brent is a quarterback but he ain't in the game yet. The coach puts in Brent and the game is in the 4th quarter, and Brent has the ball. He takes the ball as far up the field he has to, when a player on the other team thats twice his size trucks into him. He falls to the ground and the game is on a break. The medics,coach,team,me and Jessica rush over to him. The medics take him out on a stretcher and into ambulance. Jessica and I jump into the car and rush to the hospital. Were there all night. Jessica left to go home to take a shower but i stay here by his side with his parents. His mom tells me to go home and get some rest but i told her no thanks. Oh I'm so scared. He hasn't woken up yet.