Chapter 1: first day

Last week we moved to California. We moved because Dad got a new job promotion, but we won't be here for long. Once I get to know someone and we just settle down we move. My name is Olivia but people call me liv, olive, or livia. I love Ladybugs! I'm 17 years old and life's tough. I've had ups and downs and bad days and some very horrible days. But, today is my day to start new. I get to be a new student for the hundredth time. yay!
I don't know who I have class with or, anything my parents are so, caught up with their lives they haven't signed me up yet for school here. I'm hoping there's nice people in all my classes. I'm already late for school, my dad woke up late and so there goes my opportunity of having a good reputation. When we get to the school I about freaked out. It's hugh, and has 4 floors,that's a lot. My old school in Kentucky only had 2 floors. My dad is messed up,as soon as we get there he is already hitting on the teachers. He's very embarrassing! My mom divorced him because I that reason(hitting on other women).
So, I'm in class and I've met everyone. There's this girl that has to show me around and everything. She really pretty and kinda tall, but not as tall as me. I'm 5,9. Anyways, the day is off to a good start. I've made 2 friends, Brianna and Sarah. Brianna is short and has brown hair, Sarah I kinda tall and had brown hair too. There is this boy and he is really cute. I have to sit beside him in humanities. His name is Brent and he is really cute. But he is popular so I won't get a chance to be with him.
We have to work together on a Greek mythology project. I don't know nothing about and haven't learned nothing about Greek mythology. But, we was assigned the project today so I have to help. He is so cute. I can't help it but he's just cute.! My teachers are nice but mean. But Brent is real cute! Anyways, I want to move back with my mom in Georgia. There is no one here, it lunch and I'm sitting by myself. I tried to sit with Brianna and Sara but the people they was sitting with wouldn't let me sit there. So I'm by myself in the corner, everyone is starring at me and saying mean things.