Chapter 12: chemo

Today I go to get my first chemo treatment. Mom and dad are going so that's gonna babe exicting. I've realized; all though my cancer has came back it hasn't brought my spirits down. I'm still alive and as long as I'm alive an I can move, I'm going to explore an discover the world.
We left the house to go to the hospital, I got sick on the way up there. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get the chemo today. I hope so. A thing I've learned about being sick, is your not really sick your just to sad to bare pain. So, we arrive at the hospital and I got my chemo treatment and we was there a few hours and then my mom came. She saw my dad and she left the room. Dad went left the room a few minutes after and she came in. She talked to me for a while then we sat in silence. A little but later, dad came back to the room. Mom and him where a room with each other and wasn't arguing. Well, I spoke to soon.
"Are you feeling any better?"-dad
"Not really. I still feel pain."-me
"Why does it matter to you if she feels better. You was never there for her, so why are you here now."-mom
"For one: you was never there,I went to every doctor appointment she had. You have been pinning all you pity on me for way to long. And I'm sick of it."-dad
Mom didn't have anything to say se walked out crying.
"Has it ever occurred to both of you that IM SICK! IM DYING! And one day you won't have someone to argue over so please make up and make this better. Cause I don't want to die with my parents hating each other."-me
Dad said he was sorry, mom left the hospital without saying anything, I don't care anymore. If you want to argue over me it's fine.