Chapter 22: reading the letter

•rest story in Brent's pov•

I woke up to silence. I looked over at the spot that once laid an amazing person. I can't bare to see it empty. I balled for almost 15 minutes. With Olivia leaving it's left this whole in the middle of my heart. And it can only be filled with her joy and happiness. I got up and walked to the living room. I turned the tv on and watched for a while. Then our show came on. I can't bare to watch it; so I cried again. I took a shower and tried to collect myself together. The only thing I can really think of is that I never got to apologize for me yelling at you in our arugement. I remembered you saying you had wrote you goodbye message. I went and looked through your drawers trying to find it. When I fount it I took it to the kitchen and say down at the table to read it...
It said...
"Today was the day, I left you guys on earth. I'll be here with you guys forever just not present. Continue to be happy and love life. I'll miss you guys so much. Brent, thanks for alway being there. Your my number one best friend. I love you so very much, and move on if you feel you need to. Dad, thank you. I love you. You are the best father anyone could ever ask for. We've had bad days but through those you was still the #1 dad. That's all. Love you guys. Bye."
I held on tight to the letter and cried.