Chapter 16: last chemo treatment

Today I go to get chemo. I decided today was my last treatment. I'm getting weaker and weaker by the day.
"How are you feeling,today?"-dr.jones
"Horrible. I feel my today's my last day."-me
"Don't say that, Olivia!"-Brent
I hate how everyone is trying to make me be strong. I'm not strong anymore, I can't even breathe on my own let alone be strong. I'm getting ready to leave the hospital and I throw up everywhere. Doctors came running. I was okay. Brent's used to the constant throwing up everywhere, he's put up  with it for 9 months. Chemo doesn't help anymore, it just makes things worse. We got home and I went to bed, when I woke up I wrote my goodbye message.
"Today was the day, I left you guys on earth. I'll be here with you guys forever just not present. Continue to be happy and love life. I'll miss you guys so much. Brent, thanks for alway being there. Your my number one best friend. I love you so very much, and move on if you feel you need to. Dad, thank you. I love you. You are the best father anyone could ever ask for. We've had bad days but through those you was still the #1 dad. That's all. Love you guy. Bye."
I thought maybe I should write it now, you know incase today is my last day.