Chapter 15: the wedding.

I woke up this morning and I realize that it was the day, the day I became Mrs.Olivia Rivera. I love the sound of that. I got ready and called everyone. My maid of honor was the first person who got here. She's my best friend and has always been there, Aliana. She's cool. She helped me put my dress on, my dress is a blue mermaid sweetheart dress; although it was/is my prom dress oh well. I'm getting weaker everyday. I don't know about this.
It was time! Everyone was here! Everything was set up! And music started! My dad walked me down the aisle, and I could see Brent crying. Everyone sighed with aw. It was a unforgettable day. We shared our vows and it was a normal wedding. Until something happened.
I blacked out. I don't remember what happened. But I awoke in the hospital. I had tubes running everywhere. Everyone was looking at me. I wasn't in my dress, I was in clothes. I don't know what happened. Was this all a dream?
"Mom, what happened?"-me
"You was sitting at the wedding and you collapsed. I changed your clothes so you wanted tear your dress."-mom
"Why is there tubes everywhere."-me
"You wasn't breathing. And you was unresponsive."-Brent "you had me scared."
"Oh. This just means my day is coming soon."-me
"DONT SAY THAT.!"-Brent
I turned away and looked at dad. He was crying. I didn't know what to do.
"Can me and dad have some time to talk."-me
"Yeah sure."-mom
Everyone left the room so I could talk with dad.
"Hey, cheer up."-me
"I can't, knowing my daughter is sick and has a low chance of getting better."-dad
"Hey. Stop. If anything does happen, then I'll be your guardian angel."-me
Dad looked at me and sobbed.
"I'll never forget you and we'll each other again."-me
"Yeah. Just know that I love you"-dad
"Yeah, I love you too. Hey, thanks for everything. For always being there and putting up with me."-me
He couldn't say anything else, all he did was cry.