CHAPTER 4

Mother Ann's POV

Why isn't she speaking , maybe she wants to stay here , the questions in my head were driving me crazy I had to know .

I instantly went and sat on the floor in front of her , so that we were now of the same height " I know , how you are feeling right now " I pined her stray hair away from her face and continued " Its hard for me as well baby , but I think you should go with them , they care for you very much , maybe even more then me " I said this in a low voice , I turned my head down as if to show my defeat .

When I looked up , she started to cry and hugged me. By the intensity of her tears I got to know she wanted to go .

" Don't cry Akira , I know that u want to go " I said then took a pause in order to collect myself " And if this makes you happy , then I am more then happy for you ".

On hearing this she looked at me after freeing herself from my hold " Yes , I want to go with them . Didn't u see Ann they love me so much . Didn't u see Ann " she said this almost breathlessly .

I put my hands on her shoulders and moved them up and down on her arm in order to calm her " Yes , I saw it " I said smiling at her.

" But I will only go , if you promise me one thing " she said , I looked at her biwaldered and asked " What is it sweety , that you want "

" You have to promise me that you will come to visit me , as much as possible . Will you promise me that " she said in a sad tone.
l put my hands on her cheeks and replied " I don't have to promise you that Akira , because I will not be able to live without seeing you and anyways nothing can stop me from coming to you " I looked at her with wide eyes and she laughed , in between she said " I will miss you , Ann "

" As I have got my answer now Akira , we should start with the departure  process of Akira  , I think " said Mother Joana while teasing Akira .
" Mother Ann , can you please go and pack Akira's bag , as well as call Mr and Mrs Robel inside " she added .

" Sure Mother , I will go and do that " I replied , smiling at Akira . And I took her hand and brought her out with me.
" You sit here , I will be right back " I commanded her, but before I could go she held my hand in order to stop me " Ann please , don't forget to pack , all the gifts that you gave me " she said .
" Yes I will not forget " I replied with a smile . And for the last time looked at her and went , without looking back in order to suppress my tears .

Akira's POV

I have been waiting on this chair for hours , till now no come has called me in .

" Hi, you must be Akira , right ? " I looked at her with amazement , how did she know me ? I have never seen her before ? Who is she ?

*****

I hope u like this part and the story as well till now . But if not I m waiting for your reviews .

Who do you think she is ?

To know that keep reading ;)