CHAPTER 13

So today there is a new introduction in my book, I hope u like him .....but the thing is I have already fallen in LOVE WITH HIM !!!

View the photo above. .....that's my boys image !!!! ........;*)

Oh my I am so excited .....so here it goes !!. Have fun and if u feel betrayed .....by the short update as well as .....the short teaser like introduction then ......I am. .......really not sorry .....as its ment to be like that ;)

Woah !!! .... I am so happy , only two weeks are left ....for my freedom . Then I will be going to CALIFORNIA !!! , I started to dance my WEIRDO DANCE , but for me its my celebratory fun.

" Akira , come down right now " Ella almost screamed . I dont know why this girl is always so jummpie .

But since the day Ann had visited us last time .....everything has changed ....I mean almost .

For starters I get my pocket money fully as well as they don't treat me like a 'housemaid ' any more . They sometimes do take help from me , which is actually fine , as its not a big burden .

But I till this day cant figure out what did Ann say to them ? . But this question has been left to my imagination to solve , for which it doesnt has time .

I didnt answer her and just went downstairs " Why did u call me ? " , I asked with a frown , but then she directed my attention to the window .

Where I saw two moving trucks filled with furniture and other necessities and a lot of workers getting the work done.......Then my eyes went to the main attraction , which was standing there and giving instructions to the workers .

I looked back at Ella who was almost chewing her upper lip and eyeing him .I again tried to look at other things , which everyone was doing but, again my eyes fixed on to him ......this time I looked at him .

I really looked at him , he wore a black jeans which hung from his hips with grey vest , which showed off his musculan arms . His almost kissable lips where continuously working , which was actually very sexy .But the best part was his well trimmed almost black beard , which alot gave him a edge over everything.

Then I saw he talked to a worker and he gave, him a dusty blue NY cap with brown shades , which actually hide his beautiful dark brown eyes but also gave him a confident sting .....not that he needed that.

If I said he looked handsome then it would a general statement .......but he looked yummy would be the full explanation , as that's what he looked like ' YUMMY HOT CHOCOLATE ' which I love.

He descended into the house ....but still I eyed it as if he was still there .I looked back and saw Ella fall on the couch as a ' love sick puppy ' with a sigh.

" And , what did u call me for ?" , I asked again . To cool down the air around me .....which can only be done if I distract myself from ' hot chocolate ' .

" Didn't you see him ? " she said with wide eyes , " I think so we should be a good neighbour and introduce ourselves and also see if he needs any help " she almost said in a dreamy state.

" But how do you know it's his house , not someone else's ? " I said retorically .

" Because I saw it , a man came and gave him the keys of the house " she said " And my assumptions are right always " .

I sighed and followed her towards the door , to meet my ' hot chocolate ' neighbour.As argument with her was a fail. But on top of that I wanted to see him

**********

Did u all like the new entry ?

I know the update is short ......but I
So my viewers have a great weekend !!!