CHAPTER 24

Edward's POV

What does this Borado thinking to do next , if only I could have a clue , I smacked my hand on the punching bag . Now that his suspicion has become true , that indeed 'Akira is Lazarillo's granddaughter ' he won't this time use a small punch but a full blown reveal.

I punched the punching bag more vigorously , when I saw again the picture in the newspaper for any mistake with the name ' Akira Lazarillo ' , no there wasn't. This would not have happened I would have got some time to plan out things , but now I don't . By now I was drenched in sweat and with anger.

Suddenly , I heard a beep sound from my laptop which indicated that there was a phone call at the Robels house , on which I was keeping a tab . I quickly dried myself with a towel and but on the headphone to listen.

When I heard the familiar voice , I had no doubt that it was Borado . Still his voice had the same authoritative command on it . Till the time they finished there talking I had a plan already made in my head , which now only needed evaluation .

But the first task was the most difficult , that is I had to call Ella . I picked up my mobile disheartened , but I had to . She picked up the call on the second ring , who does that . Indeed she is free right , which is a sign of trouble for me .

" Hi , honeybear " she said cheerfully . I hate the nicknames she gives me , each and everyday the names are becoming unbearable.

" Hi " I said bluntly . " I have called you to ask , if you would like to have dinner with me today " straight to the point .

" No, I won't . You cancelled on me yestarday and today you want to take me out for dinner . No , sorry I can't do it " . I could hear a light chuckle . Now I got her game , she is playing the boring game of ' hard to get ' . Now I will show her what I can do .

" I was free today so I thought about it . If you don't want to then I don't think I have any other free day anytime soon. Anways I didn't had a lot mighty plan , I just thought that after dinner maybe we could come back to my place . Its now over anyhow " . I smirked at my own wickedness now she can't deny this . This is what I call check and mate at the same time .

" I think I am free today . What time and place as well ? " she rushed through her words , so that she doesn't loose her chance .

I replied arrogantly " At mariners at sharp 9pm . Don't be late " . At first she agreed excitingly but then suddenly she said " Its too far . It will take me atleast an hour to reach and then back again an hour " she fumbled with her words , like talking to herself .

" It's all in good time baby " I said with a smirk . " Ok , if you want it like that , then I will be there . Bye , see you tonight . Be ready " she said with a laugh. I kept the mobile down without much enthusiasm and sat down on the couch .

Phase one complete and about the phase two I have to take care of just a couple of things .