CHAPTER 3

" May I come in sister " I asked nervously
" Yes, please Akira come in , and sit on the stoll beside me " said Mother Joana , she is the head of the orphanage , even though she is nice but I am more close to Ann . As Mother Johana puts this ' Ann seems like your mother ' she doesn't means this in a literal way but because of her love towards me.
When I sat down , for the first time I noticed a couple sitting on the other side of the desk , looking at me with amazement and eagerness as if they have been waiting for me , for five years.
" So Mr and Mrs Robel , this is Akira ." Mother Joana introduced them to me " Akira this is your uncle and aunty , they have come to take you with them. " she looked at me for answers , so that she could know that I wanted to go with them or not .
In the meantime Ann said at last something " Akira baby , do u want to go with them ?" and she as well looked at me for answers but she didnt found one .
In between my aunty spoke " Akira , I am your aunty Romana , your mother was my sister . And do u know that you look just like her , just apart from your nose which looks like your dad " . Till the time she finished her eyes were filled with tears , which were now running out .She anxiously opened her purse and took out a tissue paper " I am such a stupid woman , I get so emotional , whenever the thought of my sister comes to my mind , I am so sorry everyone " . And she started to wipe away her tears .
In order to console her uncle said " Romana , now is not the time . We have found her now , please stop crying " .
" Yes , you are right " aunty said and in between wiping her tears .
" Mr Robel is correct , now u shouldn't worry " said Mother Joana , after a while she cleared her throat and said " Now if u may wait outside Mr and Mrs Robel , we need to talk to Akira .
They automatically got up from there seats. But before going outside Aunty Romana came to me and affectionately kissed me on the head and smiled . I just melted from seeing the love and affection towards me , which made me think should I go with her or not ?

*******
A big thank you to my readers ....who have given there wonderfull comments .

What do u think , Akira should go with her uncle and aunty ? or not ?

Do comment so that I can know about my readers choice .