CHAPTER 6

11 Years later.

These past eleven years of my life had been ' miserable ' just as she said , she did live up to her expectation!!

But my years of misery are going to come to an end very soon or I should say after a year . As when my high school will finish I will be applying to my favourite college in california for fashion designing and I will come out of this hell hole forever.

Even though my high school is going to start today but this hope is the only thing that has made me move forward . Just one year of torture left of my life , I think I will manage it.

" Akira , come on we all are waiting for the breakfast " Aunty Romana shouted. I looked up to the wall clock " oh my today I dont want to be late its already seven I wont be able to make it on time " I said to myself and quickly got out my room or the ' store room ' as all the useless things of the house is kept in there , along with me and my bed .

As I was going out I bumped into Ella due to my bad stars " Dont you know , today the new class will be starting and I dont want to be late , but due to your ignorance I will be " she said with a smirk on her face.

" Good morning everyone , I am sorry for being late " I said as I entered the dining room , even though no one answered me as I knew it. But they still eyed me with anger , which actually did not bother me as I had become immune to it.

I straight away went to the kitchen without any further wastage of time and I put the tea pot on the burner until tea gets made I skimmed two eggs for Ella . Oh I remembered I have to make pancakes as well ...today I am surely going to be late for school  I thought .

Till the time I had finished with breakfast , I had time left to my amazment as I had never been on time on the first day of school ever . But I think today is going to be different.

I put on my backpack and rushed to the bus stand , but I had come before time so I had to wait . Till the time I was waiting , I saw my uncle and aunty seeing off Ella to her car with aunty Romana kissing both of the cheeks with watery eyes , as if she is going to some war and will never came back . I think maybe aunty is crying as maybe she might ruin her record of each class two years at this thought in my mind I smiled , but as she has said " This year I am going to surely pass " but i know what she really means , as this time we are going to be in the same class . Even though I did most of her homework , but then also it has become some kind of a pattern for her .

At last I reached school at the right time , I was so happy , as this has never happened with me . But as I was entering I saw someone . Please not today , everything was going so well . Why is she here anyway?

*******

I know I have been very late in my update. I hope you all like it ....from now on I will try to update as fast as possible .

Who do you think she is ?

Thanking you all for being patient.