CHAPTER 16

Ann's POV

" Why is there a rush in the backyard , Mother Joana ? " I asked . She turned around from her desk and said " Lazarillo senior is coming , at night . So the preparations regarding his stay is being done ".

" But why is he coming at such a short notice ?" I asked out of surprise . " He wanted to attend Akira's high school farewell . Ann don't divulge this information to anyone " she said with tight lips .

" Why would I tell anyone about it ......when I know the consequences regarding it " I said in a low voice.

Akril's POV

" Boss, I am near my target , should I kill her or kidnap her ?" I asked through the bluetooth handsfree attached to my ear to my BIG BOSS.

" Where is she now ?"
" She is at the mall and I am there as well . What should I do boss ?......should I kill her ?" I asked quietly.

" Are you insane , you can't kill her at a place like mall , lot of public are there as well as we are still not sure of our target . You just bring her to me and I will take care of the rest " I listened quietly to all the other instruments " Ok boss " and the call was cut.

Ella's POV

My mobile beeped again which signalled me that ' Edward ' messaged me. On a sly I opened the message it read ' Where are you ? Tell me fast I want to meet you . '

On reading this ' sweet message ' from my love I couldn't contain myself anymore and smilingly I started to type the reply.

" Don't message him " I heard from Akira , who was standing opposite to me ." I am not messaging him . What makes you think I am messaging him ? " I asked to deny her aligation.

" I got to know because of this " she pointed towards my flushed cheeks " But if you want to then do it " she said with a smile.

"He seems sorry for his behaviour Akira and I think by meeting him everything will again come back to the right track " I said happily.

She eyed me for a second and said with a shock " That means he is going to come over here ?".
" Yes of course . He wants to meet me , where else would we meet " I said and messaged him the location.

" I don't want to meet him and you know that . So I am out of here . Have fun and be safe " she said with genuine concern .

Her chance came for the payment , till then I waited at the corner for Edward . Before leaving the store she waved me goodbye and went on towards the exit door but in between she got in talks with a guy .
I have never seen her talk to anyone like him . Who is he ?.

Edward's POV

I think I should send a more convincing message this time , so that she won't be able to resist me anymore. I knew that what I am doing I will regret it for the rest of my life , but I had to do it.

I typed the message and send it with heavy heart , but I was confident that she will reply to me this time for sure .

After waiting for a few seconds I got ' my answer ' . From next time on , I will use this formula much before I loose myself and break any of my expensive table, vase or my crockery.

I quickly got ready in something and made my way to my custom made shelf of my favorite guns . After choosing a appropriate gun for my attire , I made my way to the mall.

********

As promised I have posted this update . I hope you all are liking my story till now .