Family reunion part 2

{A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a few days- but now I'm back! And guess who is also back? School. U_U mine starts tomorrow... cri}

Nobody POV

After some chat with R.E (Russian Empire) the two decided to go each on their way, so they said their goodbyes and went to take a bus.

After a few minutes of a silent ride, Russia got up. "That's my stop, see ya." He said and stood beside the door, waiting for the bus to stop.

"You live here?" Asked America. "I thought you'd like to live somewhere more... socially distanced." He murmured and Russia chuckled. "Oh, no. I don't live here, I just thought if there was this whole family reunion thing I'd go visit the cemetery. I haven't been there in a while." He trailed off. "Oh."

There was a bit of silence until the bus stopped. "Can I come?" Asked America and Russia turned to him in surprise. "Sure, if you want to." He muttered and turned away again. America got up and walk to the door just when it opened and they both got out.

They walked a couple minutes and America noticed Russia was picking flowers on the way, but he stayed silent even though he was curious about it.

When they arrived Russia kept walking, searching for his relatives' graves. After he found them he sat down and America sat down beside him.

America looked over to his friend who was fiddling with the flowers in his hands.

Russia turned to him, noticing his confusion. "My family used to like wild flowers. Even though these aren't actually wild, it's better than buying ones." He explained and America nodded.

"Usually my father would go hunting for us and leave me and my siblings alone. Since I was the oldest I would take care of them while he was gone. I used to make them flower crowns to distract them." He continued and America realized he was making a flower crown.

Russia looked up to the gravestone he was sitting in front of, and smiled. "She loved them the most. She used to hug me and tell me how much she loved me every time I made her one." He chuckled and America looked over to the name on the gravestone.

-Moldova-

2010 - 2017

{let's assume the year is 2023 okay?}

'Wow' thought America 'she died when she was seven... that's so sad.'

Russia looked up again and placed the crown on the cold stone. "I remember the warmth of her embrace when she hugged me... it was so nice..." he fell silent. "I also remember the last time she hugged me. Her hands were no longer warm, and she was screaming." He muttered and America looked at him in horror.

"Anyway, did you come to visit anyone as well?" Russia asked, changing the subject. "Nope." America answered, still in shock. "Let's go then." He said and they got up.

Russia let America walk first as he stayed behind for a second, standing in front of his father's grave. "пока, папа. (bye, dad.)" he whispered and joined his friend.

Time skip

Russia POV

As I arrived at my neighborhood I decided to take a walk in the woods nearby.

It was mostly quiet, just as I liked it. The only sounds were the branches dangling in the soft wind and my footsteps on the leaves. I loved walking in this forest, it was so calming.

Time flew by and I decided to go home. I turned around and started walking back to the city. As I walked between the trees I noticed something strange. It was a regular bush, but it was on fire. I quickly tried to put it out before it burns the whole forest, but my attempts failed.

I started to panic as the fire spread to the grass and the trees as well. At this point there was nothing I could do, so I started running.

I managed to get away from a couple burning trees, but it wasn't getting better, and I couldn't find a way out. I started coughing and I almost fell over. 'C'mon Russia, you can do it!' I thought to myself.

I finally found a way out, but I could see a big tree falling over. I knew if I let it fall I will get trapped and it will burn as well. Running under it was my only option.

I stumbled a bit then started running. 'Well, I'll probably die, but I don't have a better option.' I thought.

'Here goes nothing!'

{A/N: welp. Good luck Russia!}

Words: 741