Sleepover

{A/N: yes four chapters  a day. You have a problem with that?}

Russia POV

The months have passed by quickly and everything was quite fine. America was nice to me and befriending China and N.K (North Korea) was a great decision.

Today Ame ran up to me with a smile, panting. I chuckled. "Is there something you wanted to show me?" I asked calmly while he caught his breath. "Y- yeah..." he said, still panting. "S.K (South Korea) invited us to a sleepover, and he says you can come too!" He said, smiling. "Really? They trust me enough?" I asked, confused. "Of course! The sleepover is tomorrow after school, I'll send you the address."

At the Korean house

I was welcomed to a big, warm house by a woman with a mostly white flag. I assumed she was South and North's mother. "Hello there! Welcome dear! You are North and South's friend right?" She said and I nodded, surprised by how kind she was. "My name is Korea. I am their mother." She said and led my to where everyone was.

"Hey Rus! Come join us!" Called Ukraine and I sat between her and America.

I noticed Poland was singing and looking at a screen while the others were laughing at him.

"Um, what exactly are we doing?" I asked and America laughed. "Karaoke!" He said. "Oh." I said, and looked up to Poland. America could tell what I was thinking about. "You don't have to sing if you don't want to." He said and I calmed down. I really hated to sing. I used to be good at it, and maybe I still am, but I no longer enjoy it.

Time passed by as everyone sang something, embarrassing themselves. After we were done with that, we played truth or dare. I zoned out and before I knew it, it was my turn. "Russia, truth or dare?" Asked me N.K and I came back to reality. "Uh, dare." I said and he thought for a second. "I dare you... to take off you coat!" He said.

He was referring to the big black coat with white fur at the collar that I was always wearing. No one but Ukraine has seen me without it. I didn't really want to take it off, but I couldn't argue with the dare, so I got it off and put it away. Under it I had a dark gray sleeveless turtleneck shirt. Poland gasped. "I thought your prosthetic hand was only you palm, not you entire arm!" He was right. I was wearing the coat to hide it. It was all the way from the tip of my fingers to my shoulder. 

And my other arm... wasn't the best either. That scar from my eye to my neck? It reached my shoulder too. There were more scars scattered around my arm.

{A/N: it's not self harm don't worry}

"How did you get all these scars?" Asked South Korea, a little horrified. "That- that doesn't matter." I said and they shrugged it off and kept going. I zoned out again, until Germany's dare came up. He was dared to call a random number and ask them who they are.

"Hello?" Asked Germany. "Who is this?" Asked a tired voice. It seemed to be an elderly male. "My- my name's Germany, my friends dared my to call a random number, sorry if I interrupted you." He said politely. The voice sighed. "No, no, you didn't." He said. "Who are you, if I may ask?" Asked Germany. "You could call me Russian Empire." I froze. I recognized that name.

"Hey Germany, can I have the phone? I think I know who this is." I asked and he nodded and handed me the phone. "Hello?" I said. "I'm one of Germany's friends, my name's Russia." I told him. "Are- are you the father of USSR?" I asked and I could see Ukraine's face. She understood what I was thinking about. "Yes, have you heard anything from him? I'm trying to contact him for 8 years!" I froze again and Ukraine started smiling, shocked. "He- he's dead-" I was caught off by him. "WHAT?! How?" He shouted, but his voice broke. "He- he was shot. I'm- I'm sorry." I said and he fell silent. 

After a few moments of silence he talked again. "How did you know?" He asked quietly. "I was there. I- I'm his son."

{A/N: yes another short chapter. I'm probably going to write the next one tomorrow though. I'm pretty sure it will be longer and well, it's gonna get REAL bloody... I recommend not reading it if you are sensitive to violence. And no, the story itself isn't the violent part, you are going to get some of Russia's past. Hehe...}

Words: 783