gift

Hi! its sept 2 u know what that means , the second chap is here ,hope yall enjoy gift:)

btw in all the chaps jaya are married

----------

Pov nya:

as always jays the one who starts ,he usually initiates everything starting with flirting all the way  to us doing it. i feel lonely and sad when its just him that starts everything , i want to express my self with him, hes my husband after all and i want to make him happy and i want to feel relieved that i can be myself at the fullest.

right now I'm in our shared room ,waiting for jay. he left to the supermarket to get some groceries and some room supplies . before he left he asked me what i wanted and i told him i wanted ice cream and some chips and cookies , he said he was going to be back as soon as he can and he said that he will get some drinks for the small fridge.

well ever since we moved in we added in our room a lot of stuff , aka a mini fridge and a food cabinet, they were on the side of the room so they didn't take any space. we usually get coke and Gatorade and water to put in the fridge. for the cabinet we put snacks like chips and cookies and chocolate just for us, cz the guys aren't very trust worthy. jay suggested this and it was the best idea yet. every time I'm hungry or were just in the room and don't want to leave we just open the fridge and cabinet.

anyways, he told me he was going to be back in few minutes. i still didn't figure out what i should do. maybe when he comes back il actually just talk to him about it, right? don't married couples talk about there problems and needs ? if not i should just look it up on google.

after some time he came back and in those few minutes i accidently slept. i was on the bed a sleep. he came in the room saying 'I'm bac- oh she fell asleep waiting for me , ah my heart' he took the groceries aka chips and chocolate , he placed them in the cabinet and then placed the drinks the fridge. he then threw the bag and then sat next to me as i was dead asleep.

Pov jay:

when i opened the door i saw my sweet nya asleep. she's so cute , im going to put the groceries and then I'm going to sit next to her , im not going to wake her up so that's going to be hard. i sat on the bed. as i was siting my nya woke up. she opened her eyes slowly trying to read the room she looked on the side to see me. she turned to me and said ' ahh hi i fell asleep, waiting for u, when did you come back ?' she said as she came closer to me .

i replied by saying 'its fine nya, i just came back a min ago , i was just putting the stuff i got in there places , i now hopped on the bed, i think i woke u up, sorry about that' she got closer to me and said 'ah its fine don't be sorry, i wanted to talk to you about something , i think i got lost in thought while waiting and that led to me sleeping' i raised an eyebrow of curiosity 'what do you want to talk about?' i said , she looked at her hands then looked at my face.

right as she said ' so you know that were married and all , married couples usually talk about there problems and worries right?' i looked at her in suspicious as i said ' i guess, yes ' she then looked at me and said ' so there's this thing that's been on my mind , i don't know if its a bother or what to call it but its been on my mind' i took her hand and then looked at her as i said ' nya , you can tell me anything okay'  she smiled and then she said 'well i wanted to tell you that , i want to initiate stuff to you know?' i looked at her confused , were did this come from? , i asked her ' explain plz' i asked as she said 'well usually every time when we want to do something your always the one to start it, if we want to kiss ,u kiss me first then i continue, what im saying is  i want to be the one to start it , cz i would like to express myself even more, i want to be at ease when im with you and it bothers me that u usually make the first step, not me'

i looked at her as she was so brave to say all these things , i told her 'nya i never noticed, im sorry i made you feel like that , u should do whatever you want to in any situation. im so happy you even told me that, id love for you to kiss me or for u to make the first step, i want to be at ease with you 2' i smiled , she leaned in and then she kissed me , she pulled back and said ' i love you' i smiled and said 'i love you 2' she then hugged me.

as she said ' to me being with you is a gift , cz when your here im always happy' she kissed me after that . i pulled out of the kiss as i was breathing heavily i told her ' nya your my gift, today i got my wife to kiss me and to tell me how she felt , it means the world to me that you love me' she then smiled and said ' it means the world to me that you love me' i smiled then we kissed , both of us initiated this one.

after that we ended up kissing until one of the guys knocked on the door . i should kill them every time they do that .

-------

THE END

hope yall enjoyed this chap , see you guys tomorrow with SURPRISE

:)