[BAD NEKO]

Karl
-
I wake in a mewl  - in my very tiny bed Etta gave me, he told me I wasn't aloud to ever sleep with him.

I'm his 'kitten' - and well I don't really like the term, my breed is raised to accept what master calls us.

Etta doesn't talk to me often - he's always working, but today I wake up to him on the couch.

"Good moring master" I purr slowly strcheing and walking over swaying my tail.

A tiny jiggle from my tail - has a tiny bow with a bell on it.

"What you want you stupid cat" Etta snaped, grouchy.

"Just saying moring.." I said pinning my ears down abit.

"Well shut up you're annoying" he snapped and threw hit coffee cup at me shattering and putting scolding hot coffee on me, cutting my left thigh.

I whimper, "m-master it hurts"

"Youre voice is annoy" he snaped again, "be a good kitten and shut up"

I mewl ears and tail flat and went to clean myself up  and banged my wound - disteinfecting it as I walk dragging my tail to the kitchen.

I went to start  making some breakfast for us as he came and hit me.

"I never Saif you could eat" he snaped.

"I.. I was gonna make master food" I whine.

"No bad cat" he snaped.

Etta just must of had a bad moring or something - I mewl and retreated empty stomach to my bed curling up.

Pearing at the show on the television - some wired show he watched it commonly had girls and boys doing what master does to me when he stressed.

I never was found - of it but then again  I never have opions  I just curled around myself and attempt to ingore my stomach -  the rumbles getting louder as a whine softly.

I tried to be as quiet as possible - Etta came up and stared at me.

"Be fucking quiet you furball" he snaped at me.

I'm trying - it's hard to be quiet when I'm starveing  and it hurts me.

"I-" I went to respond.

He hit me, "Shut up or I'm dumping you on the street in you're slumber"

My ears flattened - master would abounded me for a mafia to collect.. they'd burtalate me... my sister was but a mafia  leader.. or something.

I whimper to that thought, "the streets are mafia ran.."

"Maybe they'd fix you" he snickered, "now stay and stay quiet"

I rolled more around myself moveing my tail around my stomach - the bell made him snap.

"Take you're jiggle and shove it elsewhere" he hissed throwing another glass cup at me.

Etta was never like this before - he always wanted me on the couch as he was in me... bur now he's just using me as a baseball  net..

A game he used to play alot - and now he's pissed  and using  his throwing arm to throw at me.

I soon fell asleep ignoring my stomach noises purring softly, cuddling myself for warmth.

I wish  etta was the etta I had those years ago..
-
Oop