[montly movemnt]

Sapnap
-
It's been about a month senice we tooken in the neko - and had released a half dead etta, the news said he died on the way to the hospital  - Foolish insented of a painless relase.

Because the neko is safe, safe now in our hands. I wouldn't say he's so safe, if I even dared to tell punz or dream what the neko tried with me that day.

The neko would be in the morge by dawn.

Though the neko seems to have accepted his fate as he's our neko now.

"We should move our dearest kitten into a slumber chamber"  Dream sujusted, "were gonna need the questioning room for a mission up coming  panda"

I nodded agreeing as punz finally decided to wake up I chuckled, "awh hon was extra sleepy this moring"

He glared at me, "Oh shut the fuck up sapnap"

Dream seem to go and coddle me, "oi don't be rude to our panda punz"

Punz chuckled with a yawn and came over kissing my cheek.

"Moring my darlings" he hummed, "so what were doing?"

"Moving the neko to sleeping chamber" Dream said, "he's just taking up space in a room we use alot"

Punz nodded - "neko seems to like panda"

"He likes me and flooish" I sighed.

"Well foolish is ill right now, he got a cold because he wanted to wait annoyed our a supply store in the freezing cold" quackity said, "for more medical supplies"

"Fucking dumbass." Punz scoffed, "so my little darling it's all you"

I sigh softly standing and walking to the chamber where our dearest kitty is I looked in the glass to see he's awake and trying to relase himself  from the rope.

We had bidded his hands due to him being hostile  to anyone for the frist part of the month.

I opened the door, "moring sweet kitten"

He purred looking to me tail swaying - I've already figured out the neko built a connection to me like a master one.

"Moring master" he giggled.

"How many times  do I need to tell you not to call me master - it feels odd" I sigh and talk in a soft voice to him.

My nurturing  voice to be persfic - the vics always follow damnds  when I'm around.

"Oh sorry sapnap.." he mewled, "what you need"

"We're moving you rooms" I sighed, "come on sweet kitten"

He mewled and came to me already handing me the rope - he must watch alot of prison shows in his past.

I hum and just lead him off to his new - still  crudy  chamber. It's a typical prison cell to be comeptely honst, just with one way glass.

I could see punz and dream following - guess quackity told them the neko seems to have tooken a liking to me.

Once there I unlocked the door and put him in, "make urself comfortable neko"

I then closed the door - locking it and looked to punz and dream.

"So that's why the neko will corpate with you. It connected its kitten intics to you panda" Dream said.

"He started calling me master like 5 weeks ago, that and foolish" I sighed.

Punz glazed at me, "its also tried to seduce you  twice."

"He can't sudauce another breed known to sudcuce" I murmered.

"Wait pandas .. seduce?" Dream asked.

"Yeah.... but I never did it to you two- well unless you already wore all up wanting me" I aminted.

Afried my masters would now leave me - though they always told me well Dream, I am not a pet to them, my animal inside  refress to them as master.

"That's why you wore so hot taking out cocks" punz said in my ear, "m~"
-
Oop