[harden-questioning]

Punz
-
Oh isn't it my favoite thing do to - deal with denfint fuckers who don't just corapate with dream.

"You really have nerves not just answering dream, I'm sure you know he is burtal" I growl walking over and leaning on the wall.

I hate being in this room - it's small and really just cramps my style, but there isn't anything I wouldn't do for dream, my man. That and sapnap.

Dream  has a odd way of calling sapnap his panda.. never mind off track- FOUCAS.

"I.. did I don't really know why master went through with his joke.." the neko mewled nervously  at me.

I glared timently at him - attempting to scare. "You still call that runt master?"

"Of crouse he housed be for years, a nekos frist home other then mom is master for --" he started.

I slamed my hand on the table, "I don't care about that nor did I ask for a sob story that's utterly useless to the problem  at hand"

"I'm a problem?" He mewled said.

"Yes, if you're left to root on our territory  you're a very big fucking problem  because frankly we don't wanna deal with a mangy neko" I snaped at him.

"M-mangy? I thought I was well kept.." the neko whined at me.

"Don't you even whine at me the mangy neko. You did something, and either we get it from the fien  or you" I say annoyed, "why did he leave you for us to deal with"

"I don't know what i did... he was very ill tempered" he mewled at me.

I grumbled, "ill tempered? I'll show you very ill fucking tempered it's like I'm talking to a brainwashed zombie I sware" I snared.

"B-brainwashed?" The neko mewled.

I took a sharp deep breath, "you're master doesn't love you, he left you in the most ruthless mifias territory, now why is beyond me I sware you a cat version of foolish"

The car teared up to those words, "n-no master loves me your  lying"

I smirked - I hit a nerve I see "if he loved you  you wouldn't be left on our territory  case closed.. but for being bad maybe you need punishment"

I smirked abit and knocked on the window - I knew sapnap or dream was watching to being down a TV - the tv showed his master being beaten.

"Yeah I left him because he's useless to everyone! Shit at cooking and sex, what nekos are for" the guy said.

"E-etta.. he's just in a bad mood he doesnt-" the neko said.

"He means it alright - we didn't even need to toucher him to get that" I snared, we touchered him for leaving his trash in our care.

The cat-boy went into hysterics - I rolled my eyes  - it lasted for what seemed forever.

Now I'm not the most emotional  person ever - I find them a weakness, and most of the others do aswell.

Soon I snapped and punched him - it seemed to knock him out.

Most likely due to other issues to but the froce knocked him out to.

"And that, you mangy  neko. That's ill  tempered" I snickered  shaking my hand, his blood off.

Careful to not get a split of it on my white hoodie before leaving the room, dream smirked at me.

"That was kinda hot punz" Dream  flirted.

"Uh-huh don't flatter me to much it won't get you anywhere" I snapped.

Sapnap made a soft sqeek, "you and dream are as cold as echother its a marical you don't look iditcal"

Now to that I chuckled,  dream luaghed to.

"And that is why you're our little panda" Dream hummed.

Only sapnap can get away with having those remarks -  but I wonder why.. dream says our panda.

"Why is sapnap being labeled our panda?" I hum.

"He just is punz" Dream snapped and dissapered down the corridor.
-
Well so far we're get punzwastaken and preamnap, dreamnap, punznap moments😂