[kitty-ment]

Karl
-
I look up to see a raven in the room now with punz, who the boy who was so Stone eged seemed kinda soft for, and there was a banged covering a eye..

"Mm" I muttered alerting them.

"Oh little nekos up" the raven snickered and looked to me, "have a nice punched incuded nap"

Punz smirked and ruffled his hair, "very well our defiant kitten is back up"

"Oh great you again" I snapped hearing his voice.

"He doesn't like you very much does he punzo" the raven snickered.

"None of the victims do" punz shrugged.

Whoever that raven is seems to, witch is shocking to me. How the rude crude  guy had anyone all cuddly to him.

"Who would you're just a cold heartless monster" I hiss.

Now that seems to annoy them both but the raven steps closer to me slaming his hand down I could see punz lightly. Seemly checking him out.

He was curved looking down at me with annoyed.

"Now you don't know a thing of respect witch his shocking. Considering how terrible you're owner is I would think he'd teach you respect" his voice, littered with being pissed.

He was a few inches away from me and kinda cute.. maybe the neko sudcution with him would get me out.

I mewled in a slight sudactive light at him - a nekos mating call.

His eyes glossed  over as he glared through semi closed eyelids he leaned to my ear.

"Now that little sudaction  trick won't work on me, I know that like the back of my hand little kitty" he said timitly, yet sudactively.

Now I see why punz brought the boy in he's hot - and honstly I felt my body shake and want to submit to him.

The boy smirked, "Oh you like that you filtly neko. Aye? Now if you be good and give a honst to good answer maybe you'll get something out of it"

I whine I could smell him raiding some kind of scent for me, "what's y-youre questioned"

"Why did etta say he fucking hated you" he merured, "its uncommon for someone to abound a neko in this day and age"

My ears flattened, "he always said I wasn't good ehnogh whatever that means"

The boy smirked as punz said something, "sapnap what are you doing sweetie"

Sapnap snickered and leaned back, "don't worry hon just playing his own games with him"

That seemed to easy punz who walked over and glossed down.

"So you answer sweetie not me or dream huh"  punz said timied.

"Well if you wornt callus I'd answer you too"  I snare.

Sapnap looked to me, "I wouldn't call him that I can be very crude"

I sware his eyes flashed red I shook my head.

"What other pointless questions do you two have" I purred sudactivly.

The more I see the two.. the more I think there  kinda cute but I can't- I belong to master.

"That's all I have sense you're being incomapent with the why you wore left" sapnap sighed and looked to punz, "anything you got hon?"

"If he'd give a actual answer to that they'll be nice" punz snickered.

"I don't know why master left me!" I hiss.

"Well he's not you're master anymore you're the mifias now" punz snickered, a smirk curled.

What.. etta gave me .. to save himself..

"Etta would neve-" I hiss extending my claws.

"He did to save his own ass" sapnap snickered taking punz out as I lunched.

How'd he guess..?
-
Oh lord foolish!