[cold asshole]

Quackity
-
I came out of the intergation room to see sapnap and punz hanging out glancing the questioning  room.

Questioning and intergation may be the same but here one you can toucher for information the other is like a prison intergation room.

I saw a uncontious  neko.

"Damn punz must of lost composure again with a vic" I say looking at him in a joke-like fasion.

He gave a scowl, "Oh shut the fuck up or you get to join george in a stright jacket" he snapped.

"Pimpus  asshole" I scoffed.

"What the fuck you say?" Both sapnap and punz said togather.

"I don't understand  what punzs is such a dickwad to everyone but you and dream" I snapped.

Punz scowled at me didn't bother answering, "im one of the heads, I must keep all you imbeciles in line"

"Yeah well you don't need to be such a hot headed tool would of thought that was to be sapnap with his branding" I snapped.

Sapnap looked between us, "now let's not- fight you two and quackity  thats no way to talk to ur sapiour"

"Well he's a total dick not even dream is like this to us unless you're geroge and he has you! On his right hand side always" I snaped.

Yeah I was jealous  - anywhere sapnap went dream or punz had to be right by him it made no sense to me, sapnap was more then capable  to handle himself - protect himself.

I've seen him in the training room he's hot and really good. But he always has to have the boss or bosses favoite with him.

Punz smirked, his brow raised, "Oh I see you envy  me because sap is mine and dreams little panda?"

I sent a glare at him - to be frank anyone who Mets sapnap likes him, yet he's glued to punz the emotionless scum.

"What why would I evny you" I snaped.

"Alright you two calm ya tits walk away and don't fight mid corridor" sapnap said clearly annoyed.

Punz snickered  he knew well only I'd be in trouble because dream favors him and sapnap.

Sapnap made tiny odd nosies for a human.

"Alright panda what's it with you and you're odd but adorable  nosies" punz said reaching out and grabing his chin.

"Not.. comfortable telling.." sapnap looked off.

Punz raised a brow,  "if it was just me would you consider sweetie?"

Sapnap nodded.

"Why you trust punz and dream.. to think about it we don't know alot about you guys" I asked.

"We're bestfriends from childhood" punz said, "and in middle and highschool  we messed about with echother to figure out sexualities"

Now that makes sense why sapnap and those two are close.. and why dream favors them..

"Yeah we praticlly  grew up together  so when the mifias was... well I don't know how these two got ahold of the mifia they intently came and asked me to join as there right hand" sapnap sqeeked softly, with a small sigh.

Punz looked to him picking him up and off they walked to punzs room.
-

If you don't know by punzs stament punz sapnap and dream are actully secertly togather, but they are on the low.

Hints why dream calls sapnap 'his little panda, or our little panda'

Because sapnap is theirs.