[deactive work]

Foolish
-
The mifia is all kinda just split but we all seem to be friends... or well if you're the boss and his got hands you're way closer then the rest.

Sapnap is more sweet at times then the other two - punz and dream are stone-blood leaders.

Cold - condaciding  and ruthless.

Sapnap can be curde and rude, but he looks to all with a sense of respect - but it doesn't make sense  why those two would take a liking to him.

"Foolish please check on the kitten he lunched himself at a closed door trying to attack punzo" sapnap  called out.

"Yes of crose" I said, grabing my frist  aid kit and heading off.

I opened the door - it was abit bloody but he himself didn't look harmed mostly his claws and a bump, I couldn't do much to help the bump.

"Not so smart lunching into a stainless iron door-" I said as dream bursts  in pissed.

"The magly neko attacked my blondie  I hear" Dream snared.

"He's alrea-" I started.

Dream picked up Karl by his neck and threw him into a wall, "you don't attack sapnap or punz unless you want a more violent me"

I herd whines as I stood shell shocked  - dream was never this bad before he was slaming and throwing Karl about kicking him.

When his fist - was covered  in red he detrimed the neko was harmed ehnogh.

"This is you're frist and only warning." Dream snapped and left.

"D..ick wad" Karl murmed passing out, from incase and probably  blood lost.

"Dream punz and sapnap all have always being overprotective  of echother" I sigh I got down helping him up to bandage  and fix him up.

He pushed me away after a few minutes, "I don't want you or any of you're assholy friends to help me!" Karl hissed.

When I was viewing it seemed he took interest in sapnap witch would end out terrible if punz or dream found out.

They seem to get jealous when others flirt with them.. for a unknown  reason.

"Ubderstood." I murmed and packed my stuff up and left.

I see the three just snuggled on the couch sapnap messing with punzs hair, dreams hand resting on punzs thigh rubbing it soft.

"Ayo what's this shit" Quackity  called out.

Dream and punz glared at him.

"Nothing that should concern you" they boomed.

Sapnap hummed and looked up from punz and his hair but still figured through it.

"What? You seem pissed with what you're seeing" sapnap asked.

I shook my head, look anyone could tell the whole mifia but george has fallen for sapnap, but I could see it both punz and sapnaps eyes it seems they like Karl.

I have a felling once the kitten isn't so stubborn it may bloom into something much more for us all.

I sigh and went off to the infrimry putting my stuff down, and refilling my frist aid kit.

"For fuck sakes" I hear punzs voice  boomed, "how have you idoits not figured it out?"

"What you mean" quackity asked annoyed.

I looked out to see dream shaking his head holding onto sapnap in a way a lover would - punzs arm around dream..

There.. romantic with echother. Aren't they.

That makes sense.

"Figure it on you're own, if you're as smart as you say" Dream said ticked off as he picked up sapnap and the three wandered off to bosses room.

Witch makes sense now why they share..
-
Damn deteactive foolish.