[abounded loudships]

Sapnap
-
Standing in the shadows with punz and quackity.. as I see a boy drop a box in our territory  I could see a cat tail slightly poking out.

"Well isn't that fucking peacey" Quackity  snaped, "oi you don't leave shit on our territory"

The guy looked to us, "everyone else does it to"

He pointed to the trash  bins.

"Oh fuck off before I snap you like a twig you cruptic smart ass" punz snared, "you're lucky boss ain't here"

True dream  is rentenless to these drop off goons the guy just fucking darted south  bound.

I raidoed  dream, "dream south bound drop off fucknut, right towards you"

"Thanks panda" he washed back.

I decided to walk over to the box seeing a neko - one very harmed.

"They left a cat?" Quackity  snickered.

"Neko hybrid seemly well mistreated its bloody and cuts where I can see right now I assume there's more" I sigh.

Look I always can fell for these - half breeds there's a reason dream  calls me panda, witch is also why I won't for the life of me take my hood off.

"Take him to base?" Punz asked in a socff.

"Yeah I sappose we could, but something isn't right about it" I sigh, "nobody just aboundeds the sex toy of the animal human mixes"

"Good point sapnap" Quackity  sighed, "well pick him up let's go"

The box was already mucky and would fall apart just by simply being picked up I slowly arrange to pick him out without waking the neko up.

They tend to be jumpy and I honstly don't want him to persay - wake him suddly I am not in the mood to get clawd.

Once I picked him up I kicked the box in the allsitrds ally they can have the shit box well take the goods.

And to that we walked down a alleyway to our base.

"Foolish come here with you silly frist aid shit" punz yelled, "we need you to fix up someone"

Foolish came with his oodles of frist aid shit - I put the neko on the couch.

"Oh dear the poor things been through hell" Foolish said in a socked sweet tone. "Who could do this to a sweet angel of a breed"

I just cross my arms - "mifias do all the time  you know  what we sapposed to be you soft basterd" i snaped.

George came down and peaked, "is -"

"Aren't you ment to to be tied up in the toucher chamber right now" quackity snared, "didn't boss do it himself"

"W-well... I find it utterly unfair" george hissed.

"Youre the one that froce kissed our boss, you brought it on yourself" punz snaped, "you're about to be spineless  if you don't get you're dumbass back in that room"

"Big empty threats as always punz?" George snaped.

His head snaped- "you have a five  secound head start I catch you you'll be in a morge"

George intently fucking ran and soon punz went after him aswell as dream came back with a uncontious fucknut.

"Quackity take him to the intergatiom  room, and who's that on the fucking couch" Dream snapped.

"Fucknuts abounded trash" quackity snared dragging the fucker off.

"Why the fuck we playing doctor with our new vic then" Dream snapped.

"You know Foolish he insisted on it, plus I thought maybe we could figure out a few things based on wounds made" I said looking at him. "Also the fucker who kissed you is out"

Dream snapped, "where is he"

"Punz chased him up to the toucher chambers" I hum.

"GEORGE NOT FOUND WHEN I COME UP THERE YOU BETTER BE IN THAT STRIGHT JACKET TIED TO THE HEATER LIKE I LEFT YOU" Dream yelled going up to where punz and george went running.

"And as for you two, when I get back that neko better not be on the darn couch" Dream added, "right my little panda?"

"Of crouse boss" I replied with a sqeek.

He's the only one to know - I'm well part panda and he adores it.

He smiled softly - "good panda"

I'm bassicly his right hand - with punz.
-
Oop