[loveing.. slightly]

Quackity
-
When Karl went for his cat nap we agreed to leave him on the couch in a blanket with sapnaps scent - well dream and punz bigrudly did.

We went off to the sound proof room and began our meeting dream called earlier.

"Alright honstly you two  keep giveing Karl a death glare when he's all cuddly to sapnap whom he sees as his master why" I said glaring at the blondes.

"Remaber how I said in highschool we tried stuff out with echother?" Punz sighed, "there was more onto that"

Sapnap made small panda nosies and went up nussled into punzs chest.

"What about exactly do you mean." Foolish asked.

"We've been involved for like 8+ years" Dream sighed, "there happy?"

"That explines alot" I sighed, "sap why you always wear a hood..?"

The two taller blondes looked to sapnap - who was being quiet cute cuddled up in punzs chest while standing.

Sapnap sighed, "the neko has a spical bound - its not mastership"

"What you mean sweet panda" Dream said.

Sapnap took his hoodie off reviewing he had tiny panda ears - "senice both well half breeds we connected quicker half breeds connect with other half breeds for a protection  matter"

"So that's why he took a liking to you, though you're bitchy" Foolish said.

That got a glare for Foolish.

"Mhm..." he muttered.

"So was sap a vic at a point and you two decided the ass was to goof or some?" I joked.

"He was our higschool vic fucked hard into being ours in a bathrrom" punz hummed playing with sapnaps hair, "ehnogh not why we called meeting tho"

"Why?" Me and Foolish asked.

"I think we can all tell the neko is well inlove with us all" Dream sighed, "he follows us, sits and curles into us purring it's how a neko, or mix breed shows theve fallen and became urs"

"Youre kidding" I looked to sapnap.

"Yes, that's true. I did it for punz and dream aswell" sapnap elbaorated, "its uncommon  for there to be more then one mix Breed in the mateships tho"

"So you're the odd factor he's loveing on?" I asked.

Sapnap nodded, "though it's rare it's not a bad thing.. but I do know bounds will get stronger and when they do he'll go around kissing us all"

"Or trying to persay sleep.."

Punz glazed, "why don't we just ask him and make a bigger relationship"

"Sounds like a good idea" we agreed.

"But we will be more soft with sapnap bc no brainer" Dream sighed.

Yeah you've been togather for 6+ years and if seen punz test ring size on sapnap.

And so we all gathered and walked out to see Karl herd that all.. and well.

"So.." I murmed.

"Yes." Karl said.

And that was that he's now all over ours kitten - though sapnap calls him his sweet kitten.

I smiled softly as they soft kissed every now and then. Though we don't share all a room bc that would well..

Cuase issues if all the mifia was in the same room and someone came in.. yeah  issues.

"Hey what happend to george?" I asked petting the kitten.

"Tied up and left for dead beaten and bruised in a river" punz shrugged.
-
The end