Chapter 21

I wrote about Jess's past in this again, if you guys have forgotten she mentioned it to josh in an earlier chapter, their first day i think it's chapter 9 or onwards

JESS’S POV

Josh wraps his arms around my waist as we stand side stage, watching All Time Low do what they do best. Some of the crew give us strange looks, obviously knowing who Josh is, and who hes supposedly with. I try and ignore it, turning around and burying my head in his chest.

He kisses the top of my head before Matt pulls me away from him to put me on stage for Remembering Sunday. As I sing I turn towards the side stage and look at Josh for reassurance, he winks back at me and I find myself smiling brightly as im singing. Alex starts laughing at me from my side, We then turn towards each other to sing the end part. Alex pulling me towards him, holding my hand, sending the crowd into a frenzy. As we finish he pulls me into a hug, kissing the top of my head.

I frown slightly into his chest at this public sign of affection but I put it down to the hyper mood alex has been in all day. I see the bright flashes of cameras going off, before we pull away and I join josh at the side of the stage. He looks slightly uncomfortable as Matt pulls me into a hug, after taking the microphone off me. I walk back over to josh, taking his hand and planting a kiss on his lips. He relaxes slightly and starts holding me again.

The guys run off the stage, pulling josh and I into a sweaty hug.

“Guys you have a signing to go to now, and then we need to leave for the next venue.” Matt shouts at them from the stage, as he helps to clear away the instruments. After they release me, I start to walk over to help him when Alex grabs me hand and pulls me to him. Strands of sweaty hair hang over his face and I push them away from his eyes laughing.

“Come to the signing, the fans want to meet you too, they’ve been tweeting us like crazy.” He pleads with me, I look over his shoulder to see josh almost glaring at us.

“Sure, but can Josh come with?” I ask, hoping he’ll say yes.  Alex’s eyebrows furrow together and he looks away.

“uhhh, no sorry. We don’t really have enough room and all the fans would crowd josh, making a security problem.” He says quickly, before walking over to Matt. I stand there in confusion before spotting Josh again. I walk over to him from behind and wrap my arms around his stomach.

He turns around and presses his lips to mine, I feel my knees go weak as he does so, He then pulls away and takes my hand. We walk down to the signing together, I explain on the way what alex said and how weird it was, he just nods at me and doesn’t say anything, when we reach the door he just kisses the top of my head and walks away.

I stand there for a few seconds feeling lonely and wondering why everyone seems so off. I hear the screaming of fans as alex, rian, Zack and Jack enter from one of the other doors, I push through mine and walking over to the table where they are all sat. When fans start to notice I’m there and equally loud reaction erupts, I give a little giggle. I notice some of them are wearing shirts with my name on and also “Jelex” the ship name for alex and I.

Alex pulls me over to sit next to him, earning aw’s from the fans. Fans start to come over, a lot of them telling me how much they love my single, I smile and thank them, taking photos, signing posters and merch, hugging them too. A shy girl comes up to us, her eyes watering, as she pushes a poster towards Alex and I. I notice scars lining her arms, she spots me looking and tugs her sleeves down, going slightly pale. I touch alex on the shoulder as I stand and go round the table to hug her. He realises what I’m doing and joins me as well, hugging her too. I hear her sniff and then giggle as Jack comes round screaming.