♥♥♥ Yami Yugi X Diana Kaiba ♥♥♥

INT. TRAIN COMPARTMENT - NIGHT

The dimly lit train compartment was suffused with an air of melancholy, as Yami Yugi sat hunched against the cold metal wall. His once-bright crimson eyes were now dull and filled with sorrow. The echoes of his recent duel with Raphael still rang in his ears, a duel that had ended in Yugi's disappearance, leaving him alone with the burden of defeat.

Yami Yugi's hand clenched into a fist, gripping a duel disk that held the Deck Yugi had left behind. He couldn't shake the feeling that he had failed, not only as a duelist but as a friend. His head bowed low, and he felt tears welling up, something so uncharacteristic of the confident Pharaoh.

Yami Yugi: (whispering, choked up) Yugi...

Suddenly, the compartment door slid open with a quiet hiss, and in walked Diana Kaiba, her long hair cascading down her back, her striking blue eyes filled with concern. She had sensed Yami Yugi's despair and decided to check on him.

Diana: (softly) Yami, I've been looking for you everywhere. Are you okay?

Yami Yugi didn't respond. He was lost in his grief, unable to see beyond the darkness that had consumed him.

Diana moved closer, her footsteps barely making a sound on the sleek train floor. She knelt beside him, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder.

Diana: (whispering) Yami, you don't have to carry this alone. We'll find Yugi, and you'll duel again. You can't give up.

Yami Yugi's eyes remained fixed on the floor, but he heard her words, a flicker of hope in the abyss of his despair.

Diana leaned in closer, her fingers lightly tilting his chin upward, forcing him to look into her eyes. Then, without hesitation, she pressed her lips softly against his.

Yami Yugi's eyes widened in surprise at the unexpected gesture. For a moment, time seemed to stand still as their lips met, a gentle, warm touch amidst the cold darkness that had enveloped him.

As Diana pulled back, Yami Yugi blinked, his mind slowly awakening from the fog of his grief. He realized he wasn't alone, that there were people who cared about him, who believed in him.

Yami Yugi: (whispering, a hint of determination) Diana...

Without another word, Yami Yugi's arms wrapped around her, pulling her close. He kissed her back, not out of romantic passion, but as a symbol of the connection they shared in that moment, a connection that reminded him he still had someone to fight for.

Diana, feeling the weight of his emotions in the kiss, held him tightly, knowing that sometimes, it took the unexpected to snap someone out of their darkest moments. Together, they would face whatever challenges lay ahead, and Yami Yugi would find the strength to keep fighting, not just for himself, but for Yugi and all those who believed in him.