♥♥♥ Atem X Diana ♥♥♥

INT. DOMINO HIGH SCHOOL HALLWAY - DAY

Students are bustling around as the school bell rings. Among the crowd, Tea, with a determined look on her face, navigates through the busy hallway, searching for someone.

TEA: (to herself) Where could Atem be? I need to talk to him.

She spots a group of students whispering excitedly near the lockers. Curious, she walks closer and gasps when she sees Atem pressed against the lockers. The most popular girl in school, Diana, is kissing him passionately, and Atem seems lost in the moment.

TEA: (shocked) Atem?!

Atem's eyes suddenly open, and he notices Tea standing there, a mix of emotions crossing his face - surprise, embarrassment, and perhaps a hint of guilt. But before he can say anything, Diana pulls him back into the kiss, and he reluctantly responds, his arms wrapped around her.

DIANA: (smirking) Oh, don't mind us, little miss nobody. Atem and I are just having a little fun.

TEA: (holding back her frustration) Diana, please let him go. We need to talk.

Atem finally manages to break away from Diana, though his eyes remain fixated on her.

ATEM: (softly) Diana, I'll catch up with you later.

DIANA: (playfully) Sure thing, Atem. But don't keep me waiting too long.

She winks at him and walks away, leaving Tea and Atem alone.

TEA: (concerned) What was that all about, Atem? Are you okay?

ATEM: (hesitant) I... I'm fine, Tea. It's just... Diana and I, we have a complicated history.

TEA: (curious and worried) Complicated how?

ATEM: (looking away) She was there for me when I needed someone the most, and I developed feelings for her. But it's not that simple.

TEA: (softly) Atem, you can talk to me about anything, you know that, right?

ATEM: (genuinely grateful) I do know that, Tea. And I appreciate it more than you can imagine.

TEA: Then tell me, what's going on? Why are you with her if it's complicated?

ATEM: (sighs) I'm in love with her, Tea. But it's like I'm always afraid she'll disappear from my life. So, I hold on to her, even though I know it might not be right.

TEA: (compassionate) Love can be tricky, Atem. But you deserve someone who makes you happy without any doubts.

ATEM: (looking conflicted) I know, but it's not easy to let go. She has this power over me, and it's hard to resist.

TEA: (reaching out to touch his arm) Atem, you're stronger than you think. You don't have to be trapped in a situation that hurts you.

ATEM: (gently smiling) You're always there for me, Tea. You're such a good friend.

TEA: (smiling back) And I always will be. Now, promise me you'll think about what's best for you and your heart.

ATEM: (nodding) I promise. Thank you, Tea. You have no idea how much your support means to me.

As they talk, the school bell rings again, signaling the end of the break.

TEA: We better head to class. But remember, I'm here for you whenever you need someone to talk to.

ATEM: (grateful) I won't forget, Tea. You're the best.

They start walking towards their class together, Atem still contemplating his feelings for Diana, but now knowing he has a friend in Tea who truly cares for him.

*SKIP TIME*

INT. DOMINO HIGH SCHOOL SWIMMING POOL - AFTERNOON

After school hours, the swimming pool area is relatively empty, except for a few students finishing their practice. Atem stands by the edge of the pool, looking intently at the water. He knows what he wants now, and that's to confront Diana about his feelings.

Diana emerges from the water, her hair slightly wet, and a towel wrapped around her shoulders. She notices Atem standing there and walks up to him, a curious smile on her face.

DIANA: (playfully) Atem, what brings you here? Enjoying the view?

ATEM: (serious) Diana, we need to talk.

DIANA: (raising an eyebrow) Oh, really? Talk about what?

ATEM: (stepping closer) Us. Our feelings. I can't keep pretending that what we have is just some casual fling.

DIANA: (intrigued) Are you saying there's more to us than that?

ATEM: (nodding) Yes, there is. I've been trying to deny it, but I can't any longer. I'm in love with you, Diana.

Diana looks surprised by his confession, but a small smile tugs at the corner of her lips.

DIANA: (softly) Atem, I didn't expect you to say that.

ATEM: (firmly) I know we have our complications and our history, but I can't let that stop me from being honest with myself. I want to be with you, and I want us to figure this out together.

DIANA: (gently) Atem, I care about you too, but you have to understand that I've been hurt in the past. I'm scared of letting myself get too close to someone again.

ATEM: (taking her hand) I understand, Diana. But we won't know what we can be if we don't give it a chance. I'm willing to take that risk because you're worth it to me.

Diana looks into Atem's eyes, seeing the sincerity and determination in them. She takes a deep breath, visibly contemplating her feelings.

DIANA: (softly) Alright, Atem. Let's give it a try. But no more secrets, no more hiding our feelings.

ATEM: (smiling) Agreed. From now on, we face everything together.

Without another word, Atem leans in and kisses Diana. It's a gentle and meaningful kiss, one that signifies the beginning of a new chapter in their relationship.

DIANA: (smiling against his lips) You better not disappear on me, Atem.

ATEM: (whispering) I won't, Diana. I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere.

They embrace each other tightly, finally acknowledging their love and the desire to make things work. The swimming pool area becomes a symbol of their journey ahead, where they'll dive into the unknown together, facing whatever challenges come their way.