𝐍𝐥𝐞𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐚ᴴᴬᵀᴵᴺᴳ ᵁ

Y'ALL ITS MY BIRTHDAY !!!🎂🤗💞

✿𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝗡𝗟𝗘 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀,𝗡𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝗴 (𝗟𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿).✿

⚠︎𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝⚠︎

𝑽𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕.👽

•black mode
•Rockwell

•𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑚𝑛𝑎☆

•Asian♥︎

"Come on, let's go to the club," Sarah begs me

"Come on, let's go to the club," Sarah begs me. "Sarah no, I don't feel good fr yk I don't very like club this is bullshit." I sit in my chair and keep eating my bowl of cereal. "You suck." I hear sarah sighing behind her phone.

"At least come spend the day at my crib, there will be Shaun and one of his homeboy idk who" Shaun is her boyfriend she's like completely obsessed with him." Okay fine" I finish my bowl and put it in the sink.

" Okay fine" I finish my bowl and put it in the sink

"No Shaun sorry I'm going home." I take my purse and head to the door of their home. Sarah catches me and takes me by my arm.

"Asian, I did not know that there will be works at today I wouldn't even called you I promise. Please just come for me, okay?" Sarah tells me and hugs me. I don't even know what to say I literally moved for nothing.

When I arrived at Sarah and Shaun's house there was work so now we have to go to Shaun's hb because we can't stay in the house, I really don't want and hate to go to someone that I don't know, they know that, so Shaun and Sarah are doing everything to make me come with them.

After 10 minutes of negotiating I finally say yes, the couple thanks me and give me a hug. After 25 minutes we arrived where Shaun homeboy lives.