Chapter 14

POV Alina

Have I ever been with a man before him? It was my first thought in the morning when I was looking at sleeping Aleksander. Though I didn't have much experience with such things, it felt different with him. Not like with Mal, who was my first. I had thought that it had been good, but after last night I thought it was far from good. Just middling. His tumblings with the first army girls hadn't given him much experience with how to satisfy a woman.

But with Aleksander... It was enchanting. He knew exactly where to touch, where to kiss, how to bring me pleasure, about which existence I hadn't known before. I didn't care if someone could hear my moans or how I screamed his name at moments of highest pleasure. That night was ours, as we fully gave ourselves to each other. The entire night, he had been worshipping me, and we both fell asleep, exhausted.

I nuzzled his neck. It was so nice to feel him skin to skin. Our bodies were molded together, fitting perfectly like pieces of a puzzle. I wanted to remember every inch of his body, to save it in my memory of whatever would happen next.

His eyelids moved slowly as he opened his eyes, looking at me with some disbelief.

«Are you real?» He asked, his voice sounded sleepy.

I smiled, caressing his face with my fingertips.

«It's our mutual dream,» I answered.

He pulled me closer, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. A sweet moan escaped from him when his lips touched my neck.

«You can't be real,» he whispered.

I softly chuckled as I ran my fingers through his thick locks. I placed a kiss on the crown of his head.

«But I am.»

He lifted his head, and our eyes met. Our lips met in a tender kiss. It was so delightful to feel the warmth of his body with my bare skin. I pushed him a little to settle myself on top of him. The kiss grew more ardent. I was lost in the sensation of his hands wandering over my body.

We stopped for a minute just to look at each other. His eyes were dark and deep, blazing with passion. A blanket fell, exposing my naked body. He bit down on his lower lip while his hand caressed my breast. With a gasp, my breath left me and I let out a moan of pleasure.

I leaned in, capturing his lips with my own. The kiss began as a gentle exploration, a delicate dance of lips and tongues, but soon grew more fervent, fueled by the intoxicating blend of passion and longing. His arms enveloped me, drawing me closer.

The knock at the door disturbed us. I groaned against Aleksander's lips.

«This must be a joke,» I growled.

Aleksander chuckled, «It reminds me of something.»

I nestled my head against his chest, hiding under a blanket.

«What is it?» Aleksander shouted a question.

«Moi soverenyi, people start to gather in the main hall as you wish. We are waiting for you,» said the voice from the other side of the doors.

I heard how Aleksander sighed.

«I don't want to leave this room... or this bed,» I uttered.

«Alina, we should,» he said, pulling a blanket from my head.

With a contented sigh, I tilted my head to look up at him. He met my gaze, brushing a lock of my hair behind my ear. The gentle touch sent shivers down my spine, and I leaned into his hand, savoring the warmth.