27

Whilst Charles had told the girl he was stuck, truth was he had got off as soon as he could to make his way to her. But as he was almost approaching her, he heard her planning her date. He was struck by jealousy, and in an act of anger he told her he couldn't make it.

He watched her get on the car before making his way back to the garage. He kicked the first thing he saw. Fortunately it was a chair. He felt stupid, because he had made her wait so he could tell her he liked her.

He felt stupid for thinking she actually liked him. He felt stupid for taking so long to gather the courage to say something and now someone had beat him to it. But more than stupid he felt angry, at William specifically for messing with something that was his.

Lando, entered the garage only to see things flying around. "If I were you I would stop that. I can guarantee those are not cheap, and I don't think Ferrari pays you enough for you to fix all that. So let's just use our words shall we? What happened?"

"Amelie is going on a date with that William" Lando looked shocked as the words left Charles mouth. Amelie had seem pretty adamant in the fact that they were just friends and he really thought she liked Charles.

"Fuck if I had just told her sooner maybe she wouldn't be going on a date with that asshole" Charles sat down and ran his hands through his face.

"Ok, first of all that asshole did what you couldn't, actually told her he liked her. Except he didn't need my help for that. So that's points for IQ and bravery. Second of all, did you still tell her or did you run away like a mama's boy?" Charles looked down.

"Fuck have you not learned anything. Mate trust me if you had told her how you felt, she wouldn't be going on this date. Listen I, personally, am team Charles. And don't flatter yourself, you're actually the first boy that's not shit that Amelie likes. So after she goes on that date you're gonna tell her how you feel. Make her feel wanted like she's not a burden"

"And if it doesn't work?" Charles asked

"It will. I know Amelie better than I know myself. She's only going on that date because she doesn't like Will, it's weird but it's her coping mechanism. Now I told you exactly what to do, if you still manage to mess it up than you don't deserve her" Lando said and left. Leaving Charles alone with his thoughts.