67

"In my heart is a Christmas tree farm
Where the people would come
To dance under sparkling lights"

...

"So... Mel, your mother tells me that you're dating an f1 driver" Celine, Nathalie's sister told Mel.

"Yeah" Mel said picking at her food. Charles had left four days ago and they had decided to announce their relationship online since they had been caught kissing at the airport anyway. But things didn't turn out so well for Mel since people were attacking her in her comments.

"Are things not well between you two?" Her aunt asked.

"No it's fine, I just miss him that's all" Mel lied. The table was full of people. Nathalie had invited her siblings and their families. The older woman had 3 sister and 2 brothers, making them a very big family.

"If I had a hot boyfriend like that I'd miss him too" Chloe, Mel's cousin said and Mel chuckled amused.

"Chloe" Celine scolded. "Well I need to meet him" The woman said and smiled.

"Yeah, one day maybe" Mel said and smiled lightly.

"Denise, come here!" Nat called and the young woman sat down. She was the daughter-in-law of Giselle, one of Nat's sisters.

"Hey" The pregnant woman sat down. "Hi Mel" Denise said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"How is the baby?" Celine asked.

"He's fine. Getting bigger by the second" Denise said placing a hand on her stomach. "I heard you're dating Mel. I'm happy for you"

"Thanks Den" Mel told her. "How is it being pregnant?"

"Hard. But worth it. I just love him so much and I don't even know him yet" Denise said and Mel smiled thinking to herself how nice it would be to have a family of her own someday.

...

It was finally midnight, oficially Christmas, and everyone was cheering. "Merry Christmas sweetheart" Nathalie said and hugged her daughter.

"Let's open presents people" Louis called out and everyone gathered around in the living room to open the presents. There were a lot of laughs and champagne involved.

"From Bianca to Amelie" Danielle handed the present to Mel and she opened it to see a brand new set of paint. Amelie smiled from ear to ear throwing herself on her sister.

"Thank you" Mel screamed and Bianca laughed. Amelie looked for her sister's present. She handed it to Bia, who opened it finding a pink stethoscope. "Figured you would need your own" Mel winked at her sister.

"Open mine now" Nathalie told her daughters. They both shared a look before opening to see a heart shaped necklace with a picture of the family. They both smiled and hugged their mother before giving the woman her present. It was a cupon for a massage.

"Wait I have something else for Mel" Nathalie said and Mel frowned but grabbed it nonetheless. She looked at the little box to see a message.

"I wish I could be with you right now.
Merry Christmas love.
p.s. Just 'cause I really know you
- Charles"

Mel smiled and opened the box to see a necklace with a little heart with a "C" on it. She chuckled and grabbed her phone to check her texts.

...

Charlie Boy ❤️

Charles
Merry Christmas
I love you

Mel
Thank you
I love you

...

1/4

2/4

2/4

3/4

3/4

4/4

4/4

Liked: charles_leclerc, bianca

Liked: charles_leclerc, bianca.vernier, cami.hills, phoebeflores and 45,202 others

amelie.vernier: in my heart is a Christmas tree farm

Comments are disabled

...

Whoever invented summer break, I love you.
I'll start posting more frequently (at least I hope so)