38

Amelie texted Charles saying that she was already there. She waited in the lounge and when the boy arrived she practically jumped from her chair.

"Hey" he said and she smiled.

"Hey" Mel replied before hugging him.

They were in a hug for a few minutes. Mel felt good in his arms like the whole world stopped and she was safe nothing nor anyone could hurt her. They pulled apart when Charles remembered there were other people in the room and they could start rumours.

"Let's go to my room" he said and placed his hand on the end of her back.

They got to the room and Amelie placed her things on a desk and sighed before looking at him again.

"We need to talk about what's going on here, between us" Mel said and Charles couldn't help the smile when he heard her saying us. But his smile quickly faded once he remembered their talk at the garage.

"You tell me, you were the one who went on a date with another guy even after we kissed twice" Charles said and Amelie scoffed.

"Yeah well you didn't help either did you? Just not talking about it the whole drive and who asks to drive someone after they kissed?"

"Someone who is worried about how the other person is getting home and I didn't talk about it because I didn't know what you would say. You always run afterwards I just didn't want you to run" when Charles said that Amelie truly felt bad, but she wasn't the only one to make mistakes.

"You also asked for my best friends number" she practically yelled.

"Because you were going on a date with another guy and that was before we kissed" he said and she gave him an ironic smile.

"Oh thanks that just makes me feel so much better" she ran her hands through her hair in frustration.

"I heard you talking to William on the phone that day and agreeing to go with him on a date. I got angry so I stood you up. And then you came to talk to me and he called like a cockroach trying to remind me that he existed. So I asked you for Cami's number. I just couldn't bare the thought of him touching you Amy and I'm glad he didn't"

Charles told her the truth about almost everything and she listened carefully but her heart skipped a beat when he mentioned the last part. Will didn't touch her but someone else did. When Charles saw her eyes widening he felt jealousy boiling in his chest.

"He didn't touch you right Amelie? You slept with him, after we kissed?" Charles said and Amelie could see the betrayal in his eyes.

"No nothing happened, not with William anyway" she looked down to avoid his face.

"You slept with someone else" Charles said and it came out as a whisper but Mel had heard it and the reminder of that night made her sick to her stomach.

"It was stupid and reckless but I was just trying to get yo-" Amelie couldn't finish her sentence as her lips were now glued to the Ferrari driver's.

"You shouldn't have done that Amy"