39

"You shouldn't have done that Amy" Charles lifted her up and they started kissing more roughly. Desire rushed through their veins and their bodies were pressing against each other.

Charles laid the girl down on the bed and took off her shirt, before staring at her in awe.

"I swear if you're just gonna keep staring I'll get up and leave" Amelie threatened and Charles captured her lips once again, this time more aggressively.

He took off her pants and her shoes but when the Vernier tried to do the same with him he caught her arms and pined them up above her head.

"Not yet love" he smirked and she just rolled her eyes. They went back to kissing and his hand traveled around Amelie's body, before ripping her bra.

"That was for the date" he said and she moaned softly. He moved his hand to the end of her belly and took out the rest of her underwear.

He started playing with her clit and she gripped on the sheets like her life depended on it. He rubbed it slowly and then fastened his pace, she starting moaning louder and the louder she got, the faster he'd go.

When she was really close to the edge he removed his finger and she moaned in frustration. But before she could mouth her discontent he pushed two fingers inside her making her go crazy again.

He started to go faster and then slower. Every time she was close he'd slow down. It was making her go crazy, she didn't know how much more she could handle. Her whole body was on flames and the girl felt like she was going to explode anytime. She knew Charles was doing it in a way of punishing her. For everything.

"Please I can't hand-" she was cut off when his fingers started moving fast again.

"I couldn't hear you, you need to speak louder baby" he said and fastened his pace even more. Amelie let out a scream as her orgasm hit her.
"That was for letting another man touch you" the girl was still catching her breath when he pulled her close and started kissing her again.

She took off his shirt as he did the same with his pants. When the guy was only in his underwear she pulled him closer to her and kissed him fearlessly. Like the world was about to end, like heaven was about to fall, like the sun was going to explode, like earth was on flames.

She felt the rush of adrenaline and desire on her body. Charles eyes were dark. She moved her hands to his underwear and removed it. He placed his face on her neck giving her sloppy kisses. Mel tried to pull herself down to make him enter her. But he stopped her and placed both of his hands on her waist. He played with his tip on her entrance.

"Are you gonna fuck me or do I need to finish it mysel-" she couldn't finish her sentence because Charles entered her with a deep thrust and she gripped on the sheets tightly trying not to scream.

"Let it out love" he said and started moving quickly. He wasn't soft like usual he was fucking her fast and deep and that's what she wanted. She wanted to feel something. Anything. But mostly she wanted to feel him.

He kissed her neck all the way down her chest. She scratched his back and it hurt but he didn't mind. The only thing he could think about was the girl under him. Amelie's mind was foggy and she felt like she was going insane. The way their bodies collapsed was maddening.

He hit a spot inside her many times that made her vision blurry. She felt a knot creating on her belly and her legs started shaking. "Charles" she moaned as a warning sign.

"Not now baby" Charles said with a groan. "I can't hold it" she said desperately. "You can" he said and she let out a cry. She couldn't hold it much longer not when he was going deeper each time. She couldn't see anything anymore and her mind went numb. She felt him become more tense inside her, he was close.

"Please I can't hold it" she moaned and he looked straight into her eyes. "Now" Charles said groaning and she didn't know if it was because of his voice or the moment or because of the situation in itself but just like that she hit her orgasm again at the same time as the boy over her.

Their bodies relaxed as they tried to catch their breath. Amelie wrapped her legs around him as he put his face in her neck placing soft kisses there and she smiled softly with the sensation.
He gave her a long peck on the lips before getting off of her.

They were in silence for a few minutes both wondering what the other was thinking.

Amelie stared at the ceiling and Charles looked at her. "What are you thinking?"

"Just trying to make sense of what just happened" she said with a long sigh.

"Do you... regret it?" He didn't want to admit but he was scared of what her answer could be.

"No. I may have a lot on my mind but I don't regret it. It's too soon for that anyway" Charles pulled the girl to his chest and she felt more comfortable than ever. She yawned and he chuckled lightly.

"Do you mind if I just... close my eyes?" She said as her voice became more weak and her breath more intense.

...

It was three in the morning when Amelie's phone started ringing. She woke up confused and rushed to pick up the call before Charles woke up. She didn't even check who was calling.

"Yeah?" Amelie asked.

"Mel it's me" Amelie recognised her sister's voice.

"Bia? Its three in the morning, what do you want?" She said and groaned

"You need to come home. Mom is in the hospital"

...

The drama never ends😋
I seriously didn't even though of a fit song for this chapter💀