Chpt. 1

Michael and Ashton have been together for almost 2 years. It suprises Michael because he actually was with the one he really cares about.

They try keeping their relationship away from the fans, but couldn't.

The guys were getting ready for another show.

Ashton snuck up from behind Michael and hugged him. He put his arms around his waist and held him close.

Michael smiled as he felt his boyfriend hold him close. Ashton kissed his cheek and smiled at him happily.

"What is your bromance name again?" Luke asked.
"Mashton..?" Ashton answered.
"I could imagine the fans when they react to that" Calum said as he put his ear piece.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They got onto stage and into their positions.

They began playing the song She Looks So Perfect. Ashton banged on his drums to create the perfect sound.

Once they were going to play the song Kiss me Kiss me before that, Ashton got out of where he plays his drums and walked over to Michael.

He put his arm around him and the crowd began to scream and cheer.

"Before we could begin the next song I wanted to say that... Michael and I are in a relationship" Ashton said into the microphone as he smiled and grabbed Michael's hand.

Ashton hugged him tight, Michael pushed him away smiling. Ashton placed a small kiss on his lips.

"We have a show to continue" Luke said.
"Oh yeah.. Lets continue!" Ashton said and walked back to his drums.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finished their show and went back to their tour bus.

Michael was in the lounge room in the bus. He heard his phone and picked it up and saw a text message from Ashton.

Ashton: Hi, Mikey.. Are you mad about what I did during the show?

Michael slightly smiled and answered him back. He saw the door of the lounge room open and Ashton walked in and closed it.

I know.... its short but its the beginning you know..