Chpt. 4

The guys were getting ready again for their second show again.

Michael was putting his ear piece in while, Ashton was actually feeling nervous.

He took a deep breath in and let it out. Calum walked over to Ashton seeing that he looked nervous about something.

"Whats wrong, Ashton?" Calum asked.
"Uh... nothing.." he answered and something fell out of his pocket.

Calum picked it up and gave it back to him. Ashton took it and put it back in his pocket.

"Who is that for?" Calum asked.
"Uh... Michael.." he said quietly.
"No way... Are you going to ask him?" Calum asked quietly.
"Yeah.." Ashton answered quietly.

He looked over at Michael who was laughing as he nearly hit Luke with a water bottle. Ashton smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They got to their positions and started playing Try Hard.

Before they could play Teenage Dream. Ashton got off again from his drums and walked over to Michael and covered his eyes from behind.

"Ashton, what are you doing?" Michael asks.
"You'll see..." Ashton says smiling and nods his head to tell the fans now.

He removed his hands from his eyes and faces the crowd again.

"Don't you guys have something to say?" Ashton said into the microphone smiling.

"MICHAEL, WILL YOU MARRY ME?" The crowd said to him.

Ashton took out the small box and kneels down on one knee and opens the small box.

Michael blushed and smiled happily and buried his face into his hands. "Oh my god.." he said quietly.

"Michael, I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you... Seeing you smile everyday and making you feel like your the only one for me... Michael, Will you marry me?" Ashton said smiling.

Michael removed his hands from his face and nods. "Yes... Yes! I will marry you!" He said happily as tears fill his eyes.

He hugged Ashton tightly and softly cried as he buried his head in his shoulder.

Ashton went back to his drums and he walked back happily.

Michael smiled happily and they
began to play Teenage Dream.

Aww!!!! Ashton proposed to Michael!!!